Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Bindy I am sorry you are in a funk. Let me know what the dr says? Maybe clomid isn't such a bad thing? I sooo want to see you get your bfp!!

Welcome back Shiloh. Glad that you are feeling better.

I am an emotional mess today. Cried while grocery shopping bacause ds lost his pacifier somewhere. Then I cried at the till because the opk's didnt have a price at checkout. Then I cried because my mil made a joke about babies. And tonight I cried again because I dont know what the hell to do with the crib once ds graduates to a bed. Crazy hormonal person. I know I am complaining while I have 1 child already and I should just not complain. But it is still hard.

10 years ago

Autumn we know how u feel and ur not alone I'm the same u want a baby so badly even tho u have one already! But u feel like u can't complain and just be gratefull and others don't under stand! It's frustrating but f them lol what do we want? A baby! When do we want it ? Now!! Lol chin up think happy thoughts!!

10 years ago

Hi. How is everyone doing? Think today is O day for me. So here comes the TWW. I feel like there is no hope, yet a tiny bit hopeful. Does that even make sense?

Googled ivf yesterday for religious reasons. Seems like we can do it. But can't dispose of any embryos. The church sees it as life. So IF we do it. We can only harvest the eggs we plan to use and if they don't fertilize, we have to start from the beginning again. It just got a lot more expensive. DH still thinks we should do it at least once or twice if we need to. But I feel like it's just getting more and more of a struggle. Just feels like we can't catch a break and just have a baby.

On a happy note, lost 5kg so just 5 more to go! Yeah for halfway

Bindy, when are you seeing your dr?

10 years ago

Autumn I'm glad that you can still do ivf, it sucks that it will cost more but least you can do it as an option :)

Sorry I haven't been around much got upset I had my period to cd 8 and had three days without a period and bam another period at my door on cd 11-12 and here I am still with a period and I just hate it :( I wish I knew what was wrong with me. I haven't got around to getting to my gp for my referral. Because I live in a country town my gp is basically my gyno as well. I just have to get this referral to a RE but I'm scared to go.....if that makes sense.

Autumn I understand what you mean by no hope but the tiny bit hopefully. I really hope you will get a bfp I know with DH low mobility it might be hard but I really hope it happens for u autumn.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

That sucks Bindy!! I think I understand not making the RE appointment... It feels too final. Like you are really struggling. Well, thats one of the reasons I am putting off phoning the fertility clinic. If I don't do that, the maybe we can get pregnant without ivf..
The biggest issue with DH is that he only has 0.5%normal sperm. I like to sum it up as: he has almost none, of those that he does have most are dead or deformed and the ones that are ok can't swim. Makes me laugh a little bit to think of it in that way.

Its so weird that you got a period again! Your body has something mixed up. So frustrating

10 years ago

That's a different way at looking at ur DH sperm issue Autumn, it made me laugh just a little.
Yep I'm scared that once I go to the RE that I'm admitting that something is wrong with me.....like I know I have PCOS and I'm on metformin for that which is sort of working, I know I can get preg coz of the chemical 6 weeks ago.but we are now at the yr mark of trying and I just feel like it isn't going to happen for DH and I so maybe next step is the RE. I guess I'll see what the gp/gyno thinks.

Anyway how are things going Dogmom? How did the week with ur MIL go?

So Impatient have you been able to find out the sex of ur bub yet?

Divact and Makiet how are things going both of you?

Shiloh what cd are you up to? Have you ovulated yet this cycle?

Autumn how are you going? How many dpo are you?

I'm back at cd 7 seeing as I had a second period so soon it finally finished at cd5 so least it was shorter than the 8 days I had the other week. Just waiting and hoping I ovulate :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Glad that you are finally period free again Bindy. Let me know what your Dr says. But I think since you have been TTC for a year, they might put you on Clomid. Which might ust be the thing to get you pregnant. There are sooo many success stories with it.

I am 3dpo today. Feeling somewhat hopeful at the moment. Although that will probably change as I get closer to my period.

I am back at work today after 2 weeks off. So not in the mood to work!

10 years ago

Ugh who wants to be at work? Definitely hard after 2 weeks off!

Bindy I think you should book the appointment because you probably won't be able to get in for a few months anyway. By the time the appointment comes around you'll hopefully be pregnant!

Just found out it's a girl! Yay! I think the sonographer was really sure too. I dared to ask her how sure she was and she got all defensive and sneery about me questioning her expertise. Ask no questions in the NHS! Other than that I'm really showing now, so sitting back and taking in all the rude comments.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Ah congrats Soimpatient! Show off your bump with pride! Ignore all the rude people.

Wow seems like this is the forum for girls :)

10 years ago

Congrats so impatient

Hi bindy I'm on cd18 and I think I'm 2dpo give or take a day or 2 lol iv not had any symptoms this month but then again I'm not looking for them either! Must have been all in my head in the past lol! So I may as well as tell u guys....
When I went on holiday with the kids and had the accident I went to the hospital all was fine then a few days later I went back as I had terrible cramps and was bleeding a lot! So I went to a&e and was giving blood tests and urine tests thinking the pain was from my kidneys and had an infection or something only to find out I was indeed pregnant but was miscarrying! So that's the real reason iv been missing in action and only come to terms with it now. I was devastating I had no clue what so ever! But I'm trying to be positive now and at least I know I can get pregnant! So that's it ...... Anyway...

On a positive note blah blah blah :|

Autumm the being back at work should help pass the time faster lol it should but probably won't lol

Come on girls where is the luck for us? Maybe now so impatient can rub her baby dust on us!! ;) xxxxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo