Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I agree with dogmom. Makiet probably escaped our forum and got her bfp. I hope that's the case. I'll be disappointed now if she shows up, because that would mean she's still trying.

I hope your salt n vinegar chip craving is a sign Autumn! Actually- how long did it take you to get your bfp the first time?

Dogmom, have you been temping as well? I'm giving it a try this cycle as well.

I'm entering cycle 9 so I really need to adjust my attitude. Every cycle I feel so disappointed about not being pregnant. But, as there is an 80% chance I will not get pregnant every month, and this could go on for quite some time, I think I should really try and embrace my childfree life. Good things: the delay is a help financially, I can go ice-skating this winter, I can go out late at night whenever I want, I can go to the gym whenever I want, I'm building up valuable career time.

Let's see how long that lasts?! I'm always strangely optimistic in the early part of my cycle. But I really do need to stop automatically, assuming there's something seriously wrong me during the 2nd half of the tww!

Don't worry I'm not "relaxing". Often I read the "relax" advice, "just relax, don't think about it. Just take your folic acid and have sex at least two to three times a week,"..so now I feel guilty for missing my folic acid, not doing it enough and not relaxing! Very relaxing. I just need to tone down the despair.

Can't wait for disgusting bleeding to stop. I'm actually feeling really into dh right now, so looking forward to pre O humping this month. I wasn't feeling it as much last cycle, so maybe that's why? Also I had a super long one last month so would be nice to have a 28day one this time? Bring on the ewcm. I actually really enjoy ewcm!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

so . Guess implantation spotting isn't real and I just want to gain more weight.
Took me 10 months the first time. Chemical after 5 months, next 5 on clomid.
I am just not in a good mood today. Know it's still early and blah blah blah. But it doesn't matter, my test is negative.

Great that you are into your Dh this month so impatient. Maybe that is the magic potion. Because normal sex sure isn't.

I know Makiet is moving, so maybe she did get her BFP and is decorating her baby room .

10 years ago

http://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/what-no-one-told-you-about-trying-to-conceive

sad, but true

10 years ago

Great link. Thanks for that one so impatient.

Autumn, sorry for your very very very early BFN.

I hope Wendy, Makiet and Julie ALL got a BFP!

So Impatient, I agree with you about taking advantage of NOT being pregnant. I would love to go skiing this winter. Or diving!!! And I can spend all my money on shoes! Though baby sheos would be fun too. :( But still! Shoes! And NOT being pregnant still gives me hope that I might lose a few kilos.

Well, I'm on 11dpo today, so hopefully will o soon. Probably won't until around 16dpo though like the last 2 months.

10 years ago

That makes me feel better Autumn... although you were on clomid! Like the article. I was really surrounded by pregnant bellies today! So jealous. BUT I pushed that aside and reminded myself I have my own fabulous thang going on. Like the only nappies I have to change are my own (blood-soaked ones), all electrical/breakable/poisonous items in my house are only a light tug and a toddler's arms-length away, and I can just open a tin of soup for dinner.

10 years ago

We crossed posts again divact! Love your list!

Btw that was autumn's link.

10 years ago

Sorry for your early BFN, Autumn! I know you don't want to hear it, but it is still really early. I think per the article so impatient posted last week that only 10% of BFPs occur at 10DPO, so stay hopeful. So many things are true re: the link you shared. I really wish that we had started TTC sooner, but I had no idea that it wouldn't just happen when we were ready.

And you are very right, so impatient, with the things we should take advantage of while not being pregnant.

I think I may be ovulating today (CD18). I never did get a +opk, but the darkest I saw was on Sunday. I've had strange CM this cycle. Some days wet and some days dry. I had given up hope this cycle, but definitely had EWCM today. Either way, I'm calling today the day. Will try to seduce the BF tonight for one more go, but we'll see if that happens. One of our dogs had surgery today and the first night after surgery is always very stressful for everyone. Not exactly a sexy mood.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hi guys!

Have been hectic moving my garden, renting out my apartment etc. Further have had some technical difficulties with wi-fi etc.

So I am 12 DPO have had some nausea, but this morning BBies are no longer sore, but did fold and tested anyway - got a BFN!!

My sister and me started trying at the same time - her second child, but struggled 18months with first so she immediately started on Clomid. The past month how ever it has been out of stock in SA so her gyne changed her to Femara.
This month we actually O'd on exactly the same day, she just called this morning to say she got her BFP. Sooooo happy for her but cannot stop crying for myself. This suck!

10 years ago

Hey ladies :)

I'm still around:) lurking tho coz i don't really have anything to say! period came and went like clockwork - and so this is the first cycle without any clomiphene in my system so we'll see what happens - still not going to try tho - it's actually taking more willpower than i thought!

i haven't been good this week tho - i seem to always catch up with my pregnant friend, when everyone else wants t talk baby (understandable but the timing is always awful!) this is my friend who got pregnant unexpectedly and when i found out i had to take time off work coz i couldn't cope - i am really jealous of her in a way that i haven't been with my other pregnant friends, and it's silly coz it's not her problem - she's not obnoxious about it or anything. i just have a problem with it.

wish i had better news for y'all :-/

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Woops. I get confrused sometimes. Thank you Autumn for the link. I loved reading it! So many things you never thought about before TTC.

Wendy, Makiet, glad to see you both back on here. Sorry to hear that you are not both pregnant as we thought, but hey..you've come to the right club!!!

Makiet, it's always hard to get news like that. You are happy for your friends and family that get pregnant, but it's amazing how sad and jealous it can make you. I yell at people on TV that are pregnant or are talking about babies and have officially entitled any pregnant lady a dirty whore.

Dogmom, I hope your dog is ok!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo