Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I have limited knowledge when it comes to temping, Bindy, but your chart looks really promising from what I do know. I've been thinking about you all weekend! I completely understand not wanting to see another negative. That's why I waited the extra couple days to test after AF didn't arrive for me when expected. I really hope it is good news tomorrow!!!!

That's awesome that you've had minimal side effects from the drugs, Autumn! I'm sure everything is working as it should and you are one of the lucky ones who does better on the drugs than most. Drinking lots of water helps, too! If everything looks good on Wed, when will they do the transfer?

Yes, I've been able to feel her move consistently from right around 15 weeks. She is pretty active most days and it freaks me out when she has a more quiet day (apparently this is normal). I mostly feel her moving around, but she's been definitely kicking more in the past couple of weeks. It is so strange to see the big kicks through my shirt!!! I have my glucose tolerance test and 24 week checkup this week, so hopefully everything still looks good!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

So I got a really really faint positive on the FRER this morning than about 10mins ago my period came :'( looks like I had another chemical I hate this I hate this so much.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Oh Bindy. I am so, so, so sorry!!!! What awful timing!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Oh Bindy. I am so sorry!! How unfair.

9 years ago

So so sorry Bindy. My thoughts are with you.

9 years ago

Thanks dogmom and autumn I'm dealing with it better now. At the time I rang DH at work in tears on the phone.
This is the most painful period I have had since high school days. Guess bring on round two of clomid.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Thanks divact only just seen your post

9 years ago

It is so unfair that it is happening again. Hope your RE has some answers for you.

Dogmom, if everything is good on Wednesday, the do retrieval on Friday and the transfer on Monday or Wednesday. So awesome that you are feeling her. Orange juice apparently also helps to wake them up on quiet days :) Good luck for the glucose test.

9 years ago

That sucks Bindy. Who even knew about chemicals before ttc?! I hope you don't have to go through another one.

At least you have your big break booked - you really deserve it!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Bindy how are you doing today?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo