Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1131 - 1140 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Bindy! I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling so sick - hopefully it will pass soon! When is your due date?

Molly is walking and babbling up a storm. She's a busy, busy girl!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

8 years ago

Hey Dogmom I'm due July 28th so Arthur will be 15 months by than. I'm a little scared with how close they will be in age but at the same time excited that Arthur will have a little brother or sister.

Wow that's so cute that ur girls are all walking and talking now. They are growing up so fast. Time just seems to be flying by.

Thanks for all the congrats it will be a busy busy year for sure.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Happy new year

Congrats Bindy. So happy for you!

Molly sounds very cute Dogmom.

When are you going to try for nr 2 so impatient?

Hows your kiddo divact?

So the IUI failed in November :( I am on cycle nr 37 and still not pregnant. Really starting to accept the reality of having only 1 child.

8 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that Autumn! Are you planning to try another IUI?

Have you learned the sex of your baby yet Bindy?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

8 years ago

No Dogmom, Emotionally too drained to try again. Tried all options available. So now just trying to accept things the way they are.

8 years ago

Hey Dogmom,
We have our scan tomorrow I'm 19 weeks so should find out if we are having a boy or girl tomorrow will let you all know when we find out.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

8 years ago

I just thought I would let you all know that DH and I are having a GIRL :D

8 years ago

Congratulations Bindy

8 years ago

Congratulations Bindy

8 years ago

Congratulations !!!!! :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo