Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Teehee Wendy- doesn't everyone else think a disembodied vag is kind of cute? Hmmmm... maybe not.

No Bindy... I have not O'ed. I think I have finally found my super power/party trick though! I'll update my signature.

Getting back into the gym today!

AUTUMN! This might be it! have you tried a deliciously decadent digital (ddd)? *ttc alliteration alert* how's that for a new ttc acronym? I still like "pr" more though divact.

Still haven't got laid btw! I'm starting to panic. We've had a busy weekend and I keep worrying because I've read it's not good to save it all up until go time. On the plus (??) side, I tried an opk today and it remains negative.

Yay! Makiet's back. Maybe you relaxed and it happened? If you get your bfp this cycle, I'm booking a holiday during my next O!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

good luck autumn!! hopefully it isn't just your party trick being a bitch!

it's actually kind of weird to not be thinking too much about this stuff - dunno if it is relaxing, just weird! lost basically a kilo last week just from the PT so fingers crossed it won't be that hard to shift!

i'm still big on those maori sayings :P my latest to coincide with my new goals is "ma roto hoki ki ora, ka pai te korero" which basically means "look after the person insde, and your thoughts and actions will be better" which i like alot :)

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Had such good laughs at your comments girls!!

Autumn, hope this is the real deal not a party trick! It will be so awesome to have our second for MMM will mean we have good vibes here

Congrats Pelummi!!

Wendy - good going with loosing a kilo in one week!

So impatient - I hope it is as easy as booking a holiday

Holiday was great and just put everything out of my head, SO enjoyed my Savanna (light) but it is what I normally drink anyway and had some lovely red wine with friends on Saturday night!

Just before we went on holiday friends of my husband sent "THAT" sms - 12 weeks pregnant yaddiyaddi...
Was so upset because financially they cannot do it - husband does not want to work have not had a stable job forever, wife spent hours 4months ago crying on my shoulder about that and was considering leaving So this probably was an accident.....

Further my cousins wife gave birth on Thursday - which was wonderful as I love them both dearly and was so privileged to see them and her on Friday as they live about 400km away.
BUT there was this girls name that I loved for the past 7 years and everyone knew cause it is the combination of my mom and dad's names (Danie + Rika) DANIKA. So when they announce the name guess what she is called Danika.

I know it is stupid and that I might not even have a baby or for that matter a baby girl but we discussed it 3 weeks ago as they were not sure about her name then and was torn between 2 names and I explained why I liked Danika.

O well time to find a new name .

Sorry that's me finished ranting now - only positive thinking from now on.

Me 35, DH 35,
TTC # 1
TTC since June 2013
So far nothing wrong.....
Special power - 8 day periods
Have 3 cats

User Image

10 years ago

Grrr Makiet that's so annoying. But f--- it I say, just call your little girl Danika too. Best case scenario, you get to call your child the name you wanted AND you piss THEM off for using the same name!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I hope you had a nice holiday, Makiet! I'm sorry that your cousin's wife stole your baby name. Very not cool on her part, especially since she knew why you liked the name. My sister and her husband have 2 children that they cannot afford (in addition to the 2 children from his previous marriage) and they were both accidents. It is frustrating to see how some people get pregnant just by looking at each other, even though they shouldn't be having children in the first place. I think that we all will be booking a holiday if you get at BFP this month. I will have to start thinking about where to go... When are you planning to test?

Enjoy your 2 week break, Wendy! Congrats on loosing a kg! It sounds like the PT is working well for you. I like that saying a lot, by the way.

I hope this is the real deal, Autumn!!!

AF isn't due until the 11th of Oct (17 DPO). I was thinking about testing either the 9th or 10th. We will be traveling (to visit MIL & SIL) Oct 11-14. There will be wine at the MIL's and she will find it suspicious if I pass on the wine and I don't want her to know that soon (this is my optimistic side talking). No symptom spotting so far this month - I'm quite proud of myself after last month.

When is 14 DPO for you, Bindy?

Hopefully you can find some time this week to so impatient.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Makiet I agree with so impatient just call your little girl the name you want. It's so nasty when people take the name that you want.

So impatient hopefully you get to soon. I've heard too that its best to have a practice run before the show.

Wendy yay on losing a kg in a week

Dogmom my period should be due around the 11th as well so 14dpo is the 10th looks like we will be testing together

Autumn I really hope it is a bfp for you that would be amazing.

So I've been having a bit of a panic attack DH & I leave for our trip in 12days time and I'm just a tad unorganised. However this is a very good distraction for me

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Where are you going for your trip, Bindy? I'm excited to have a testing buddy!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hey Dogmom, I'm going to Northern Ireland for a couple weeks we leave on the 13th. I've never had a testing buddy before am excited to have one as well

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Goodmorning all MMM ladies

Bindy. I hate those stories where people start trying and get pregnant right away. Seriously don't know how they do it! When a friend gets pregnant its a lot of mixed emotions. You are so happy for them, but would love it for yourself as well. A holiday is sometimes good to get your mind off ttc

Did you get to the gym yesterday so impatient? I have been very bad with my exercise this month. Had a sore throat and cough for more than a week so its a good excuse for me Did you manage to get laid yet

Wendy, well done on loosing a kg in a week! Thats so great.

Makiet, glaad you had a good holiday! Where did you go? Hopefully it wasn't the cape with their weather last week. Savanna light is always a nice holiday and chill drink. Can't believe that your cousins wife took the name you picked. Thats just plain being a bitch! But Danika is a beautiful name and has a lot of meaning for you, so I think you should still use it.

Dogmom. Hope you have to pass on the wine at your MIL . I also always think way ahead to social events and how people will react if I dont drink wine.

I also hope its real, but I am not too positive. I hope my tests will arrive today. My mother is convinced I am pregnant. Maybe she has a 6th sense. Had a huge fight with DH last night . Over nothing really, just got way out of hand. Maybe thats a positive sign...

10 years ago

my tests are on their way...should be here in an hour or 2. I don't want to see a . Haven't been this nervous to test in a very long time!! Really hope it wasn't my cruel party trick!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo