Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Divact DH and I had a talk I will get the scripts made up tomorrow but will wait till Monday to start taking it. Will test again Monday morning if it is negative than I will take the tablet and should have a period within a fortnight than on cd5 will start the clomid :)

Autumn I'm sorry I made everyone jealous with the 55kgs lol I put it all down to a lowGI diet and exercise :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

lol. You deserve to make everyone jealous Bindy. You worked hard!

I lost 5kg and now I am stuck. Really trying to loose another 2 before my ivf . Then at least I will be almost at my goal of 10kg lost. If I loose 2 more kg then my BMI will be just over 23 and I am happy with that.

I didn't know that the meds take2 weeks to make your period come. That's a long time. Good idea to test again before you take the meds. When is your dh going for his SA? Did you just do a urine test or did you do the blood test?

9 years ago

DH has his SA booked in for next Wednesday he tried for today but they didn't have a technician avaible so we have to drive the 97kms next weds for him to do it at the office. So we should have the results Friday next week or Monday the week after.

Yeh I have to take 1 tablet daily for 10 days and apparently my period should start a couple days after that. But some people have it come so many days into taking the meds ect. It was a FRER I tested with with night pee so will try again in the morning but if af hasn't turned up by Monday will test once more and start the process. The re wants me to have my results of the clomid by time I see him in 6 weeks time.

With the 10kgs I lost makes my BMI at like 22.5 or something like that so I'm really happy now to just keep it at that weight lol that's the hard part I've found. And thank you I have tried really hard to make the most of the not being preg to lose the extra weight :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

CD1 for me today af turned up this morning.

9 years ago

I am sorry that af turned u, Bindy. But now you don't have to drink the meds to bring it on and you get to start your first (and hopefully only ;)) clomid cycle. Fingers crossed!

I am still waiting on af. I broke down and took a test this morning. BFN. No spotting yet this cycle, which is weird, but maybe it is good for once. Or maybe I just completely guessed O wrong. I just want to start the process. So please can af just come. Hopefully tomorrow or sunday. My last cycle was 26 days without meds and I am on CD 25 today.

9 years ago

Sorry Bindy. Good thing it's come on quickly so that you don't have to take meds. You and autumn will stay on the same cycle too.

Sorry Autumn. Hope it comes on quickly too.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

9 years ago

My friend got killed in a car accident last night. They only found them this morning. Husband critical. They have a 20month old son!! Saw him just now, poor thing doesn't have clue... Its so unfair!!!
Makes my problems seem super small today

9 years ago

I'm so sorry autumn about ur friend life is so unfair

9 years ago

Oh my gosh, that's so awful. That poor man and child. I'm so sorry Autumn. How sad. I hope you are ok.

9 years ago

Only had a one day period this time which is different :/ will be starting clomid on Tuesday. Has anyone had any side effects from clomid that I should prepare myself for?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo