Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Yeah right. Who could seriously have sex in an airplane toilet? One person can barely fit in there, let alone two! You struggle as hard as you can to not touch a single thing except those which you are absolutely required to, and even then you feel dirty. Not that I'm squirmish or anything, but those bathrooms are pure nasty.

Oh ladies, I am dying for it to be tomorrow morning already so that I can take another test. I will obviously take one as soon as I get home, but I am not expecting a miracle with a 10th afternoon pee sample. Never ending day!!!! I have done nothing at work all day except browse pregnancy sites looking for some possible clue that I have not already read three times that will prove that I am pregnant.

How do people cope with this terrible tww?????

10 years ago

Not a great argument for women in the workplace divact! Productivity probably plummets in twws all over the country. There is now a baby boom in the UK. I wonder if this is connected with the recession that preceded it in some way? Ttc economics.

Doesn't sound like you have much pee left in you divact? You must be dehydrated!

I think we're thinking too smalltime Divact. After all I guess there are people in the world who travel in private jets or even Singapore airlines suites...fml.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Lol

10 years ago

Wow, Bindy. I would be furious with your dr! Talk about unsupportive. A new dr sounds to be in order. Safe travels and enjoy your trip!!!

I really hope that you are seeing a faint BFP, Divact! I guess all you can do is keep testing. I hope you lifted a good number of cups from your office! And yes, my productivity goes down significantly during the TWW.

The EWCM sounds very promising, so impatient! I hope this is your lucky month!

We are halfway through our 9 hour car ride to visit BFs family. No AF yet, but I expect her at any time. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Well, negative this morning. Must have been evap lines or party tricks. Sad sad sad.

Dogmom, good luck with the in laws.

10 years ago

That's sooooooo annoying divact. But I think the stats at 9dpo are still 50:50 on Countdown.

The road trip sounds fun Dogmom! Hope you're just a late bfp person and no af. There's always that doubt until you're actually out. I think so anyway. Even when I try to tell myself with bfn on 11dpo... oh I'm definitely out, I still have that nano-sliver of hope!

Having MAJOR baby hunger pangs today! I want a baby in ma belly! Saw a really cute one today. Really friendly, waving her delicate, little fingers with her tiny nails, gummy grin and cuuuuute little pixie hair! *sigh* pass the baby dust.

I had a stuffy/slightly bleeding nose today. I looked at previous cycles and unfortunately that's come up before on the same dpo. so can't mean anything! We did a "just in case" rootarella last night though.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Just wanted to say to everyone who will be testing soon I hope you all get ur bfps.

I fly out in an hr and a half, AF decided it would be fun to come super heavy yesterday and today so happy flight it seems lol. Have a good weekend everyone will be back online in a couple weeks time.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

The worst thing about finding out again that you're not pregnant, is that it happens at the time of month where anything and everything can make you cry. I'm so sad today. I know it hasn't been that long, but it just starts becoming so stressful and depressing.

10 years ago

Oh Divact. I'm sorry. But are you definately out?

10 years ago

Seriously? So I go on fmylife to try and find something funny to make me laugh, and four of the posts on the first page are about pregnancy or babies. F my life.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo