Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Hope there are many BFP's on this group!

10 years ago

Agree Autumn I hope there are lots of Bfp in this group.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Thanks for setting this up wendybendy!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I'm here! I'm here! Now to set up my signature.....

10 years ago

Let's see what it looks like.... I'll try harder when I'm back at home and on a computer.

Well, so far this month, I've already managed to convince myself I still may be pregnant even though I'm in the middle of a really heavy period and had two negative hpts. I'm a nutto! I was so nauseous yesterday and had major blue veins in my boobs.... Anyway, I'm over it today, lol.

Hope everyone is well!

10 years ago

This just in.. apparently Will and Kate would be happy if little George has a sibling on the way by Christmas! Fml. I bet it happens too. Royal baby buzz is not helpful for my sanity.

Met the wonderful Divact today! Fun afternoon even if we were seated directly next to a baby shower...yes, really!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Thanks for setting this up, Wendy! I like the idea of the signature and I will set mine up this week. Hoping for many BFP's this month!

That's cool that you guys got to actually meet, Divact & so impatient! And of course you would be next to a baby shower. Maybe that is a good sign?

Busy weekend here. We have a house guest who is staying with us until next weekend while she has some repairs done to her home. I should ovulate in the next 2-4 days, but I'm not sure how much sex there will be with someone staying across the hall.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I'm with you soimpatient! Hadn't heard that news, but i'm finding that i can't actually look at obviously pregnant people without screaming envy! i haven't got to the ACTUALLY screaming part, but i feel it may be a matter of time :P

I'm glad to see everyone :) And it's awesome that divact and so impatient got to meet! we'll ignore the baby shower :P

dogmom - stink that you have a houseguest! Hopefully you can get in a little bit while they're around!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hope there will be many BFP's on this group this cycle!

10 years ago

So Impatient & Wendy I understand what you mean for example I'm in Sydney atm while DH is at work so I was on the bus and in the seats set aside for preg and elderly they were all occupied by pregnant women. I've never seen so many pregnant women in one place I wanted to cry

I think I might actually be ovulating maybe have had watery cm so hopefully I do. Been just to make sure

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo