Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 323 Replies | Last Page

yayyyy AshleyLauren sounds like a positive sign i will keep my fingers and toes crossed 4 u!!!! when will u take a test????

10 years ago

Thinking about you ashleylauren!!! Hope you get your BFP! 9 dpo here. Started testing yesterday. Bfn so far. But I know it's very early so I'm not thinking much of it. Gonna test again once a day up until AF (or no AF hopefully!). Anyways....just checking in.
Reneee!!!! Where have you been?? Give us an update!

10 years ago

Ladies! I hope this is our month! Thanks for thinking about me. It made me smile seeing your messages.

Still no AF but still no BFP ( I haven't tested since 10dpo)...I'm scared to test again. I haven't spotted and I feel a bit different (slight, weird cramps), but I can't see another BFN. I don't know what to do. I know I will know either way within a few days, but it feels like an eternity like you all know.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Welcome all u lovely ladies and hello, update here. CD 27 and still waiting to O. its so frustrating that i have already given up on this cycle. Oing so late makes the eggs too mature, they get toughter shells n poor swimmers cant fertilise it. my temps started rising fredag n i was so happy , but they fell again today, so i dont even know what to think again.
i am tired, but hopefull when help comes in august. i am a perfect candidate for Clomid or femara, since am a nurse, i got access to those pills and i feel so tempted to use them. but i am staying strong until further tests are done, so that i dont make an already bad situation worse.

@Ashley since u didnt spot like last cycle, i pray its ur lil bean holding on tight ok. i will genuinely be happy for u
@Abennett thanks for remembering me. i do come her and read sometimes, but ive been too depressed to write an update. since u called me out, i had to write something and i feel better already. Hope ur BFN turns to BFP when u test again.
N to all u lovely ladies here, all the best n babydust!!!

Update again. after putting in my temp drop, FF says am 3dpo today. dont know if thats true cos ive been using softcups so didnt see cm, n i took opk which i determined waSnt deep colored enough to be a pos, maybe i was wrong. so we wait n pray. started my 4 week vacation yesterday. will use 1 week to paint the house a lil b4 we travel thru europe. from Denmark thru Germany to Belgium France and then Luxemborg. looking forward to some relaxation again. BABYY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

13DPO, no spotting STILL and BFN this morning with FMU with a FRER. LOL- After typing that, I felt like I was in a contest with myself to see how many TTC acronyms I could use in one sentence. I don't know what to think. I don't feel AF coming, I haven't been PMSing at all. I even double checked with my husband, he notices it every month. Said this month, I have been fine. I still am hanging on to a bit of hope, but I don't know why I haven't spotted if I'm not pregnant! I don't think just because I have started working out and eating better would prevent spotting. Maybe the baby aspirin helps with that in some weird way? I'm so confused.

@Reneee- Great hearing from you. Hopefully, you won't even need that stuff. Although you are a nurse and that is great you are knowledgeable in medication, it is definitely best to not take it if you don't need it. Hopefully, this is your month.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

im so sorry about ur BFN i know how annoying and upsetting it is!!!! but on the bright side no AF is a good sign!!!!! if it doesnt turn up in the next few days get bloods done at ur Dr. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed 4 u!!!!!! im going to test tomorrow morning 10dpo i will be soooo disappointed if its a bfn i just cant wait to see 2 lines

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you, AshleyLauren!! Stay positive - I know it can be so difficult, but don't give up hope. I'm 8 dpo today, and I've already told myself I will NOT test until I'm at least 3-4 days late. I've never POAS, because, like you, I'm so afraid of seeing the 'not pregnant' and feeling awful for the next couple of weeks until it is time to try again. I started this TWW thinking "I'm not pregnant, I won't need to POAS, I'll just be let down again", but I've tried to turn that around and say "this is our month!! I won't be let down again!".

10 years ago

Hello ladies!
Im new to this thread..just wanted to introduce myself.
We ve been ttc for our first for 6 months now, without much luck so far..except for one cycle that ended up in a chemical.
This cycle I have been experiencing symptoms that I never had before, so I am hopeful..
Any of you girls started having symptoms straight away from 1dpo?
And how long have you been ttc?
Im really looking forward to going through this with you guys, I think the support helps a lot!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi kejtblue!! Welcome to the forum! I have also been ttc for 6 months. Sorry to hear about your chemical. I've had no luck. Been feeling nauseous the past few days and I've had some dizzy spells. Plus I've been having serious mood swings. I am 11 dpo and I have been testing but have mix feelings about them. I will think they are faint pos one min and bfn the next. Its on my profile if you want to look. I've decided now to just wait til AF shows (or doesn't). I haven't had much symptoms on 1 dpo. I think it's too early for much to be going on. But maybe your body is trying to tell you something. Hope you get your BFP this month! Oh...and I had period like cramps on 9 dpo that I'm hoping was implantation. Only time will tell. Good luck to you!!

10 years ago

Hi kejtblue!! Welcome to the forum! I have also been ttc for 6 months. Sorry to hear about your chemical. I've had no luck. Been feeling nauseous the past few days and I've had some dizzy spells. Plus I've been having serious mood swings. I am 11 dpo and I have been testing but have mix feelings about them. I will think they are faint pos one min and bfn the next. Its on my profile if you want to look. I've decided now to just wait til AF shows (or doesn't). I haven't had much symptoms on 1 dpo. I think it's too early for much to be going on. But maybe your body is trying to tell you something. Hope you get your BFP this month! Oh...and I had period like cramps on 9 dpo that I'm hoping was implantation. Only time will tell. Good luck to you!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo