Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 323 Replies | Last Page

Hi Abennett!
Thanks for warm welcome!
I had a look at your tests, and I m by no means an expert..but they do look positive to me. When is your period due?
When it comes to testing, ever since my chemical, I decided not to test before a missed AF, so that I dont get my hopes up again for nothing..
At least it saved me some money lately :)

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah I should probably start just waiting too! I would help my nerves out a lot I'm sure! Sometimes I just can't help it! Haha. I'm supposed to start in 3 days. Guess we will see. Thanks for looking!

10 years ago

I had the weirdest cycle this month. Symptoms started right away, day after my opk showed surge.
Still have them all, they just changed slightly (nipples painful to touch, stabbing pain from inside of the boobs at random times, pulling feeling in my uterus, headache)..I cant believe tho how early it started..am I going crazy? :D

User Image

10 years ago

Abennett, i think i see it , its a BFP for u . OMG am so happy for u . i wanna scream and shout here, so so happy for u dear. pray the bean sticks and grows big and strong. i will be shitting myself if it wasnt a BFP, cos it is , it is. Hurrayyyyyy!!!!!

Ashley , i dont know so much about these fertility pills, as i work on a cancer ward, but i find myself tempted to self medicate, but i will be strong and not do anything as we will see the doctor soon. i pray u get ur BFP soon too as Abennett has. will be so happy

hello all u new ladies, mizdez, writergirl, Kjteblue, Babydust!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Kejtblue, it is pretty soon to be feeling that but I guess it could happen. They say that implantation can occur on 6 dpo at earliest. So Idk. I hope that this is it for you! Have you been taking/doing anything special to ttc. I've just been on prenatals and using opk's. I saw where you were doing opk's. I like using them bc I know for sure when I o now. I feel like I just wasted time before using them.

Reneee, girl quit!!! I am not getting my hopes up!! I took a first response 6 days sooner today and it looked negative. I feel like I've been on a roller coaster here lately. I have put my poor husband through a lot! Haha. Thank you soooo much for your excitement, but I really don't believe it yet. I'm to scared to get let down again :( what's going on with you. What cd are you on now?? Any symptoms?

10 years ago

Thats sooooooo exciting Abennett positive thinking 4 ur baby bump!!!!
im 10 dpo and a big fat BFN with a 6days early first response HPT looks like im outta the pic 4 this month :( good luck to all you lovely ladies hope u all have better luck than me!! i will keep everything other than my legs crossed 4 u all ;) hoping to see all your BFPs soon xxxx

10 years ago

Abennett - Im just doing opk and taking some folic acid for the last 3 months.. Regarding the early symptoms, I ve read they can be caused by the sudden raise in progesteron which occurs right after sperm meets the egg..dunno how true that is tho.
i really hope your AF doesnt show up, so you can relax and celebrate! :)) Keeping my fingers crossed!

User Image

10 years ago

@ABennett- FX for you! I hope the next few days fly by, so you can be sure about your BFP ASAP!

@bubba- Sorry about your bfn. :( I really dislike hpts! I'm sure I will love them one today, but I have not had a positive experience will them yet!

As for me, I think I'm out. I'm 14dpo/cd28 today. I checked my cervix earlier, and there was some reddish/brownish blood. I'm pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow. Also, my BFN yesterday doesn't help make me feel any better about it either.

I think I need to start relaxing a bit more when it comes to the computer. I am definitely obsessed. I was part of 3 private FB groups. I already left two, and I think I'm going to leave the third as well. All it does is remind me of TTC on FB when I might not necessarily be thinking about it! Also, it is frustrating when I ask for advice and either zero or one people respond...or even worse "like" my question. Liking it doesn't help me!

Well, I guess I will know for sure tomorrow if it is time to replenish my TTC supply (Pre-Seed and Soft Cups). xo

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Kejtblue, that's interesting. Maybe that is what it is. I hope so!!
Ashleylauren, so sorry to hear about your experience. I was hoping it was a good sign that you haven't spotted any. I know what you mean about this website and the questions. Sometimes it can be frustrating. It's crazy how addictive it can be though : /

10 years ago

CD29/15DPO, very slight spotting (only when I wipe or check my cervix) and my temperature is still elevated. I checked my previous cycles, and before AF comes my temps slowly decline.

No cramping whatsoever today. PLEASE let this be it. I know at this point either I am or I am not, but I really hope it is my time.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo