Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 323 Replies | Last Page

My period was due today ... Will be testing tomorrow morning ... Looking forward for a BFP

10 years ago

My period was due today ... Will be testing tomorrow morning ... Looking forward for a BFP

10 years ago

Fingers-x did u test????
Im on 1DPO & i can see it being a long 2 wks!! Just out of interest wen does implantation normally occur?i am 1 DPO n got a stomach ache feels similar to period pain but im guessing this is from O?? I know its toobearly for implantation.
Xxxx

10 years ago

Fingers-x did u test????
Im on 1DPO & i can see it being a long 2 wks!! Just out of interest wen does implantation normally occur?i am 1 DPO n got a stomach ache feels similar to period pain but im guessing this is from O?? I know its toobearly for implantation.
Xxxx

10 years ago

Fingers-x did u test????
Xxxx

10 years ago

Fingers-x did u test????
Xxxx

10 years ago

Hi Mammycool, yes i tested and its BFP ð??? the journey has begun doc has suggested the ultrasound kn 1-oct . 1dpo is too early to comment . I know its very tough to be in the two weeks wait . My symptoms started at 10 dpo. Best of luck to u

10 years ago

fab news Fingers-x!!!! hunny!!! its so nice to hear someone off here has got a !!!

Is anyone else due to test???

10 years ago

Thanks Mammycool , doc has advised 7 days bed rest ... probably because i had a very early miscarriage last time. It was six months back. As of now m getting very very bore at home. Its tough to be away from office + doing nothing all day ....

And I have a pressure on my lower abdomen all the time ... it feels very heavy in the lower part and pains at times .Also my bbs are in pain since last ten days. I asked the doc but she says its normal.

I feel hungry all the time but cant eat much coz of indigestion. Feel like eating something very very tasty but I just dont know what exactly do I want to have ... I wonder why all such wierd symptoms appear for such a good cause

10 years ago

Hi everyone hows everyone doing? anyone due to test? Im due to test on sunday but not sure about the whole thing to be honest.

i feel like im coming down witha cold, really sore throat and headache. Been to the toilet a couple of times and had a slight show of bleeding but not sure if this is a symptom or just my body doing strange things. Although i have been very emotional this week but unsure if this is just because i have had so much on this week and been a little stressed. do you think im maybe just thinking about the symptoms a little too much? i Guess i wont know until i test. i know it says i can text now with an early detector test but think im best waiting till sundaym, today im 10DPO and dont really feel any different. think i may be out for this month!! :(

let me know how everyone is getting on.

mammycool
xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo