Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 323 Replies | Last Page

How are you girls doing, any new symptoms?
I ve had a pms/af like cramping last night (7dpo) that last for about half an hour and was really uncomfortable, but then it stopped. So far no spotting to go along with it..not sure what it was, but it scared me. I have more than a week to go till AF due, and this felt like she is around the corner. But all of a sudden it stopped. I wonder if I should take it as a positive sign..?
Any of you had this or smth similar, also are your symptoms disappearing and then reappearing in a different form?
This whole thing is so confusing :D

User Image

10 years ago

Hi kejtblue! I actually had the same thing happen at 8-9 dpo this cycle. Felt just like AF was about to come. BUT....I heard that this could be implantation. Apparently you have cramping and may or may not have bleeding with it when you implant. I'm crossing my fingers that that's what it was. I am 13 dpo and expecting AF tom. I'm soooo nervous! Really don't want her to come. And if she does, I'm gonna be even more confused about a lot of things I experienced this cycle (ie. cramping @ 9dpo, nausea for the last few days, and what I thought were some faint pos hpt's). Oh well. I guess time will tell. But I would definitely take it as a good sign. It can't be related to AF since she's over a week away. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

10 years ago

Abennett - If that is the case, the implantation cramping, then I pray to God that its what we both had! Because, just like you, I wouldnt also understand why Im having all these symptoms if not because of a little bean hiding in there.
Keeping my fingers crossed that your AF doesnt arrive! Though, I ve talked to my friend, she is a nurse in a hospital, and she told me with her first son, she had her period for first 4 months, a full blown, nothing out of the ordinary AF! So she found out only when she was already 5 months preggo!
Not saying this is the norm..but just goes to show, everyone really is different, and AF doesnt mean its the end of the world :)
Baby dust sprinkled all over this forum !

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am 6 dpo today and last night was awful again with the UTI symptoms. But the fact that they go away makes me think it isn't an actual UTI...and it is listed as a pregnancy symptom. With that said, from everything I read there are very few symptoms before implantation, so it is probably just a coincidence. Good luck, all!

10 years ago

Writergirl04 - I had a UTI from aprox 3-4dpo, and cured it with some natural products that have worked for me before.
The thing is, I dont think its an coincidence, because I havent had an UTI for 5 years. And just this cycle, with all of the symptoms, this appears.. I dont believe in coincidences :D
And I really hope its not a coincidence, for both of us :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies... 11 dpo today and just have this negative gut feeling. I hate feeling like this. It seems so silly that I want to be nauseous and have morning sickness lol we have my parents & brothers coming to town today through Sunday & DH's parents coming to town today for a week, so that will distract me. I'm not spotting, but I've had weird cramps off and on this week. I usually spot a little bit by now when AF is coming, so maybe that's a good sign. Totally exhausted no matter how much sleep I get, bbs don't feel tender, back has been achy for almost a week, and super gassy. Trying to relax and not get frustrated, but this dang moodiness makes me want to cry my eyes out!! Poor hubby has taken the brunt of it for the last week & we've been bickering like crazy! Ugh.

10 years ago

So, now I am CD31/17DPO and more confused than ever. I don't know why my cycle is this long. I just want to get AF already. I'm clearly not pregnant. I took a test today with FMU. It was a dollar store test, but as late I am in my cycle, it probably doesn't matter anyway. Plus, I'm spotting. I guess for some reason, I just have a longer cycle this month. I still don't have any cramps like I always do, I just don't know what to think anymore about this cycle.

I wrote the paragraph above earlier today. I reread and reevaluated my situation. I actually have not spotted a drop today. My chart is still up...actually high. I am still not cramping. The game plan? Call the doctor if my temp is still up and no AF tomorrow. After all, it will be lucky #18 temps above the cover line. Fx please!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

hello ladies, CD32 here , been away cos my internet was off for the past 3 days, something that was only to take a day. but nice to be here again. Abennett, i pray and pray its ur BFP, and not that fucking test shitting u again. i understand what that can do to u and ur man, dont blame u for taking it slow and being skeptical. ive seen pple here with those tests who ended up having real BFPs so pray urs is also it.

Dear Ashley, maybe u ovulated later than u actually did, if u know u arent pregnant, then that can be a real possibility, or maybe its just ur body acting up bcos of stress. sometimes i wish i had a third eye in my ovaries to know whats really happening in there.

so i still dont know if i ovulated or if i am yet to. we bd every 2-3 days , so i pray if i did, that we got it covered. As a matter of fact, we are so relaxed now, we dream about our baby and baby names, but no stress like b4. our life is gr8 rite now, so even if i didnt get pregnant, no worries. I WILL GET PREGNANT B4 THE END OF 2013.

FF has changed my ovulation day like 4 times already cos my temps are all over the place. i take it orally, but i think next month, i will go vaginally cos i think that will be more accurate, cos dps saying i open my mouth wen i sleep , hehehehe suspected that. my chat is therefore unintepreteable cos its all over the place hehehehhee very funny. I looked at my chat and thought it belonged to an alien or something. hehehehe so packing cos we travelling on sunday, time to relax and enjoy 3 wks

mizdez hope its a baby growing in there , dont be frustrated and try not to think too much about it
writer girl, pray its the impalntation.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Reneee, AF came two days ago. I figured it was too good to be true. Oh well. I called the doctor and made an appointment a couple of weeks from now. She is gonna check my hormones and make sure everything is normal. I'm nervous to find out. I'm so tired of those stupid tests!!! Idk what I'm gonna do this month. I may just try and wait until I'm late for AF to test! Idk if I can but I think i want to try. Tired of trying to determine if it is pos or an evap.

10 years ago

Hey ladies, we're also starting to TTC for the 1st time. Glad to see I'm not the only one who is super impatient

Currently 5dpo and although I've told myself that I'll wait to test until AT LEAST 10dpo, I can tell that the urge to test (way too early) is going to get the better of me

How do you ladies stop yourself from testing too early. I have a big pack of cheap tests sitting in my drawer and I can practically hear them taunting me! haha

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo