Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 323 Replies | Last Page

ABennett-
It is so good hearing from you! Let's get our BFPs this cycle! That sounds like a plan to me! I will keep you posted for sure. 6DPO and no symptoms so far. I had a headache most of the night, but that could obviously be anything. I noted it in my chart just for kicks.

Fingers crossed that it is finally our turn!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I think this is th place for me. I've been trying to keep myself sane and hold it 2getha. I was on th pill for about 6yrs, dh & I been married for 1,5yrs and dcydd it was time to TTC in May this year so I stpped th pill. Af came In May and th next 3mnths ddnt. Went to my gp and she sent me for US which came back sayin . Had no problens and had in fact ovulated but we were just waiting for af, so we decided to kick start af which came in September. Im now CD65 wit no Af in site. I weny to the gynae and he told me that I had polycystic ovaries but not the syndrome as yet. So he suggested sending me for tests(hvnt gotten results yet). In the meantime I decided to start myself on vitex(as I thought natural is a better option than being given drugs) and i'v been on them for almost 2weeks now. I've been spotting since 12/11 and I took a hpt on Sunday 16/11 which turned out to be BFN was so disappointed. Dh keeps teling me to nt wotry cos it will happen but all I can thnk of is hw much I wnt a baby. I'm only planning on testing again over the wkend. I dnt really want to b put on drugs and m praying tht the natural stuff will make this work anf I can be blessed wit a lil 1 or 2(wld love to have twins). I also bought fertilityblend for women but am holding back using it until I see what vitex is doing for me.FertikityBlend also has vitex in it but its a lower dosag. Than what I am on currently and I dnt wnt to overdose. But im still spotting wit slight cramps and occasional fatigue. But this year just has to be my year.

Baby dust to all of us :)

Me(29) DH(31) Stopped BCP(Yasmin) 05/13, 1st time TTC Using vitex to regulate ovulation User Image

10 years ago

hello Abennett, maybe clomid will make your dreams come true very soon. i can feel a BFP coming on. heheehhehe. Ashley , i hope ure also holding on and keeping strong. welcome to the group. Mandlovn, wishing u all the best in the journey.

so far so good here , the good news is my bf proposed and we are getting married next september. we are so happy bcos we have been through a hard time and we have both decided we want to take the vows together , theres no one else for us and we are so much in love , so y not.

we went to see the spesialist again last friday and everything is in order. we have decided to wait until March b4 being referred for ICSI treatment so that it doesnt interfere with our wedding. i dont want to be a pregnant bride ehehehehheheh

all the best ladies and all the best. May the baby angels come down and bless all of you .

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Welcome mandlovu! Good luck on your ttc journey! We are all here for you! Keep us updated!
Reneee!!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Congrats on your engagement! Wouldn't it be funny if you ended up pregnant at your wedding! Hehe! It would be a blessing though. I sure hope you are able to get the ball rolling in march on reaching your dream to have a baby. Congrats again on your engagement! Planning a wedding will give you something to take your mind off ttc. I want to keep hearing from you :)
I'm now 8 dpo and I'm having some symptoms but I know it's probably nothing. Plus, clomid magnifies your symptoms very much. I would love to finally have a BFP this cycle! I just want to know that I can even GET PREGNANT. Planning on testing on thanksgiving day, Thursday. I will be 10 dpo then. I'm pretty scared to test though. I have mixed feelings about it. Time will tell...
Ashleylauren....how's it coming?? You are getting close to testing! Are you gonna test early this time? Any symptoms? Good luck!!

10 years ago

Renee- So good hearing from you! Wedding planning will be a nice distraction from TTC! Hoping 2014 is amazing is so many ways for you!
ABennett- Fingers crossed you get that BFP on Thanksgiving. I was planning on testing that day too but not anymore. I am now 12DPO and have been spotting since 9DPO. I have no symptoms whatsoever. I just want this pathetic cycle to end. I am going to self-medicate next month with Clomid. My friend also gave me her fertility monitor. Might as well use that also!

Happy Thanksgiving, & I will talk to you ladies soon! <3

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I just read through the entire forum and decided I would love to be apart of such an amazing support group. My husband and I have been married a little over a year and half. I went off of the pill in July after being on it for 8+ years for bad periods! This is our 4th cycle off of the pill. I don't think my cycle has completely regulated yet. They were CD31, CD 38, and month 3 was CD 49! We are hopeful it will start to regulate soon.

Early last week I though I started feeling signs of ovulation so we did our BD 4 times. Since I don't know exactly when ovulation is and we haven't started using OPK's yet it could of course be later. The only weird thing is I have been the most restless sleeper, waking up from vivid dreams, cramps, and nose bleeds! Not to mention crazy moodiness. Maybe these could be signs of ovulation too... or I could just be crazy. When you want something so bad your mind starts playing tricks on you.

I don't want to get my hopes up yet and my husband doesn't want to talk about how I feel because he thinks I am obsessing. Glad to have found a group of women who understand what it is like.

Good luck to everyone here! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

10 years ago

Ashleylauren- don't get your hopes up. It could possibly be implantation bleeding if it started 9 dpo. I sure hope so. If not, maybe we could both have sweet little clomid babies! What dose are you gonna start out on? And what days will you take it?

Jhawkins512- welcome to the forum! That's funny that you read every post! You probably thought we were a lil crazy at times! Haha. Maybe you'll fit right in ;) what cd are you on? Since you are having longer cycles you may not O until later. The luteal phase is usually around 14 days. I always start exactly 14 days from when I ovulate. So look back and count your days to give you an idea of when you normally O. I would also start doing opk's on your next cycle and maybe temping. That will help you pinpoint when you O. Also, you may already know this but during your days leading up to O it's best to bd every other day. That way the sperm have time to build back up. I hope your time is coming soon!! It's hard to keep faith sometimes but one day we will get our bfp's!!!

10 years ago

I wanted to read through so I knew what everyone was going through! I didn't just want to jump on and not be able to talk to anyone about their situations.

Today is cd18. I having been using an ovulation predictor but it is set for a 28 day cycle. Due to the fact I am not quite sure when I O we start bd the day before that says fertile and try for every other day through that week and the following week. I am definitely going to use OPKs and temping on my next cycle.

10 years ago

@ABennett- Hope we make some pretty adorable Clomid babies. I think I'm going to do CD5-9 50mg. It will be my first month taking it, and I am kind of nervous. I was really hoping we wouldn't need intervention, but we will see the RE next year if we are still TTC in February or March. March will be our one year mark.

I hate thinking of that. It makes me pretty upset. When we first started trying, my OB said she was sure she would see me back in her office in 6 months pregnant. That was not the case. The CP happened during our 5th month, but a pregnancy loss is hard to count as a success.

I really wanted to take a pregnancy test today, but I am still spotting. I have been spotting for five days. I am a spotter every month, but it is usually just a couple days before AF starts. I really hope me, you and Renee can leave this forum soon. So many others have left their words and have moved onto pregnancy. I'm just wondering when our turn will be.

Everything does happen for a reason. I just wish I knew exactly what that reason was now!

10 years ago

Thank You all ladies and its good to know you are all happy for us. welcome to the group Jawkins and all the best as you take this journey with us i pray u get your blessing sooner rather than later.
Ashley, its never good to self medicate, but i wuld do anything myself if i culd to get that baby , so i wish u all the best and i cant wait to hear the good news soon.
Abennett, i wish u the very very best too. your clomid baby must show itself soon.

i am just happy i have a lot to occupy me. i am decorating the house for Advent and already packing christmas gifts and planning the wedding. In other news , we will be aunty and uncle again cos my bf sister is pregnant again with number 2 and it is a GIRLLLLLLLL. hurrayyyyyy

All the best ladies and a happy weekend .

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo