Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 323 Replies | Last Page

Ashley - I replied to your last message, but for some reason it didnt come through, again!
But you still probably know everything that I wrote, because I repeated it here, in the discussion.
Im on my CD 5 now, 9th cycle :/ (btw, I got predicted too get pregnant on this one too, just like you :), so hopefully we can celebrate together!!)
As far as the progesterone goes, in my country, the cream, drops or any form is not sold over the counter. I would need a prescription for anything like that... So I hope in case its necessary, I get it on time!
You should believe your body, especially since you ve been prego before, even if it was a cp. You still knows what it feels like to be pregnant, so Im sure you are!
Apparently ewcm in early pregnancy is not unusual at all, so Im keeping my fingers crossed :)

User Image

10 years ago

FX September is your month! A natural way to increase progesterone is exercise. I'm not sure of any other natural remedies, but wishing this is your month! How awesome if we could celebrate together!

I have a few symptoms. I am not tired at all like I was last month, but I am quite hungry like I was before. My skin is also breaking out again. Flatulence is no longer an issue, but a new symptom are sore nipples. I also have a tightening, stretching sort of feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm hoping so badly this is the month. It has been a very long month, and I really don't even know when to expect to know/get AF.

I think I'll just start testing starting on the 29th if I don't start a new cycle. Hoping Bubba's luck rubs off on all of us! Is pregnancy contagious? ;)

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

bubba so happy for you! good luck for the next 9 months!

oh no reneee keep your chin up your time will come soon. keep me updated. im here if you need anysupport!

anyone else ready to test?

im a little confused with my body im currently on CD19 and no BFP on the OPK's. im not sure whats happening but we are trying to do the BD every other day to cover all options as im unsure on my length of cycle. not sure if thiswill work or not. not even sure if i O at all?? anyone else had this problem? how long did it take for your cycle to settle down after being on the pill?

10 years ago

Mammycool - After 8 years on the pill, I got my normal cycle in two months..and then had the exact same one I had before starting with the pill. It varies though..I mean, every body reacts differently. But I hope yours settles down fast like mine :)

User Image

10 years ago

Tanks kejtblue fingers crossed mine settles Down too it's so hard to work anything out! How u doing snyway?

10 years ago

I do have some updates, but only partial ones.
We we been to the Dr. yesterday and apparently my dear bf has an above average count and mobility. But we are still waiting for morphology results, because that takes longer to do in the lab.
As far I am concerned, I also got only half of my results, the other half (just like the morphology) will be done in 10 days.
But from what the Dr. had on his computer yesterday, my results are within norm..but he did say my testosteron is a bit on the high side (eventhough within the reccomended values), so that could be possibly indicative of not ovulating regularly..but he said he cant make any conclusions until he gets the other half of results.
I never thought Id be happy for my 2 chemicals, because at this moment, they are the only proof to me that I ovulate. That, and OV pain I feel every month..but Im not sure if that one is reliable. At any rate, he said that chemicals are normal, and so are annovulatory cycles, which is why it takes a bit longer sometimes. And that from what he sees now, there is no concrete reason why I couldnt get pregnant. And of course, he told me to stop "trying" and just relax..because if I think about it too much, it messes with my prolactin levels (they are affected by stress) and then I could stop my body from ovulating..
So yeah, pretty much what we all know is easier said than done..
Our next appt. is on 11th of September, thats when we ll know all the results and talk about our next step, in case I dont get pregnant by then, which my Dr. believes is quite possible.
So there..nothing final for now..so I guess we are where we were..at least till the 11th.
Ashley - how are you doing, did you test?
Abbennet - what is your situation?
mommycool - keep us updated on your cycle
Praying for for all of us!

User Image

10 years ago

Kejtblue...glad you got some answers, even if you didn't get them all. The doc seems pretty optimistic with you ttc. It's good that you know you can get pregnant. I haven't had my hormones checked, so not sure about the progesterone thing, but I wouldn't worry about it too much since it is within normal limits. Hopefully you will have your BFP when you go back on the 11th!!! Where are you at in your cycle? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I am currently 12 dpo. The past few days I have been experiencing sore/full boobs, on and off cramping, on and off nausea, headaches, gas, and some constipation. I don't know what to think though bc I had ewcm yesterday, just once and then just the creamy cm that ive been having. Anyone know anything about that??? I tested at 10 dpo with one questionable faint pos on an frer. Go and take a look at it. Tell me what you think. A lot of ppl said neg but I'm not sure. There are 2 pics of the same one. I'm honestly just confused right now. I refuse to test again til AF is late bc I am sick of obsessing over it!! I guess only time will tell.

10 years ago

Abennett - Thanks for the kind words!
Right now Im on CD 7, so havent OV'd yet. I started doing something different this cycle. I bought Lady's mantle tea, and Im drinking daily, all the way up to OV. So I hope that will help..

I understand you dont want to test before AF..I know the feeling, of not wanting to be disappointed again. :/ I looked at your HPT's, and the latest one, the one thats close up, seems like there could be smth faint. So I really hope this is it for you! When is your AF due?

User Image

10 years ago

Hmmm...lady's mantle tea. I may have to give it a try next time :) hoping that your timing is right on point this month! I am 2 days away from AF. Very nervous!! I'm just so sick of this game that we're playing. I seriously debated going ahead and starting clomid next month since my doc said I could whenever I was ready. But I just don't think I'm there yet. My main concern with clomid is the possibility of twins. Yikes! Haha. Idk..I think I'm just gonna wait it out again. Thanks for looking at my hpt. I feel the same way you do. I BARELY see a vvv faint line so I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me. We will see :)

10 years ago

kejtblue - sounds positive though. people say that when you start investigating they normally fall pregnant so you never know this could be your month !!!!
keep us updated on your results after your next appointment!

Abnnettgood luck only 2 days to wait! got everything for you! sending to all. sounds like you have been getting the symptoms lets hope so! keeo us updated!!

as for me another day and no O or AF! im in CD 20 fed up of doing OPKs and not sure if i may have missed O and possibly O'ted earlier than i thought. i started doing OPK's at about CD 12. whatare the chances of me O before then do you think? maybe its just until my cycle settles down. ive read that some people have CD of 90+ when they first come off the pill!

anyway im trying not to think about it as its mt first month TTC and i know i have a long way yet. ive been taking pre-conception vitamins has anyone else? is their anything i can do personally to try and settle my cycle down?

thanks everyone!
xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo