Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 323 Replies | Last Page

wow jhawkins travelling around europe would be great and gosh ur only 24 so i think you very sensible to take a break if this isnt to be your month and leave it til the summer. as you said you dont really wanna be travelling alot while pregnant. i am 32 so really hoping it happens for us soon . on the two week wait which drives me crazy just waiting and wondering if we could possibly have conceived, anyhow i know people are trying a lot longer than we are so im just gonna see how it all goes for us. what will be will be!!!!

10 years ago

really think you should get those nose bleeds sorted jhawkins. hope you have seen your doctor about them.

10 years ago

Welcome kimmicorsa, that tww is terrible but hang in thr im sure bfp's are around the corner for all of us

JHawkins ohh u still have plenty of time dear, so if need be take some off, u might actually b surprised & tht does the trick for you.

I think I might have ovulated, I felt sharp instant popping pain in my right ovary twice in the space of 10minutes and then it was gone.i'm trying nt to symptom watch but I think I will test next tues or wed(just ordered some 20ul\ml tests online so they should have delivered by then. I find not having tests in the house helps me to not think about testing. Hubby wants us to go to the gynae, but I still want to conitnue with my natural stuff for @ least another month before giving up on it.

Me(29) DH(31) Stopped BCP(Yasmin) 05/13, 1st time TTC Using vitex to regulate ovulation User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a little while. I've been following you all.
Jhawkins- fingers crossed it happens for you this cycle...but if not, it's good that you are okay with putting it off for a little while. You have plenty of time and you should enjoy traveling! Keep us updated!
Kimmicorsa and mandlovu- wow, y'all are both in the nerve racking two week wait!! It drives me crazy! Let us know if you decide to test. Hoping this cycle gives both of you bfp's!! Good luck!!

As for me, I did unfortunately start my period. Went through my days of depression and now I'm feeling better. Building myself up to probably let myself down again. It's really a vicious cycle! I am now on cd 6. Started taking my second round of clomid yesterday. I'm hoping it just had to get in my system good and this month will do the trick!

Thinking of you ladies! Keeping my fingers crossed for us!!

10 years ago

@Abennett- Sorry to hear about AF coming. What a bummer but at least you have a plan and are approaching your fertile period! Fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Welcome to all the newbies on this forum! Hope your stay here is pleasant and short.

I am on CD13 and should ovulate either today or tomorrow. However, I have taken Clomid CD3-7, so I'm not sure if that will delay my ovulation.

Talk to you all soon.

-Ashley

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Abennett: fingers crosses that Clomid does th trick

AshleyLauren & Abennett, I have a good feeling about this month lotsa babydust, our Christmas miracles

Kimmicorsa how are you doing wit ths tww? I am having funny things happening to my body. Acfew days back I felt that my ovaty area was jus sensitive. This has continued and they are quite sensitive to the touch. Also my breast undersides(close to armpits) are also sensitive. I took a test yday morning which turned out to b a BFN. But a few hours later I had a fluttering sensation in my lower abdomen and when I went to the bathroom later found that I was spotting. Today should be dpo11 if I have my dates are right.also had light spotting today. Im praying that this is it for me, but I'm going to wait another day or 2 before testing again. Not sure what is making my body super sensitive but i'm hoping its my twins.(oh I really would love to be blessed with twins)

Me(29) DH(31) Stopped BCP(Yasmin) 05/13, 1st time TTC Using vitex to regulate ovulation User Image

10 years ago

CD2 ladies. Im excited because at least im on a new cycle and wont be long b4 I can try again.and the vitex worked woohooo. Ok so now I don't know if to jus continue on vitex alone or to go the fertomid route as my Dr had told me I should start fertomid 50mg on cd3.

I hadnt told, DH what vitex was for & hence he ddnt knw whybi was taking it as of late he has become opposed to all things natural cos he thinks they dont work. So today I wake up and realise that im not spotting and that it was real af(had spotted Wed and yesterday was a little more than spotting but I wasn't sure). I have to make a decision 2day whether to continue with vitex or to go for fertomid. Maybe fertomid is how I am supposed to get my twins......? I googled & came across a page where people purposely took Clomid/fertomid cos they wanted to get pregnant with twins, was suprised but I guess if you want it bad enough you will do anything :)

10 years ago

Mandlovu... Yes, with a any fertility drugs your chances of multiples are increased. And a lot of ppl do get on them to try for twins. I am on clomid but only bc it's been 11 months and still not pregnant. I don't want twins at all. So I'm kind of taking a chance. You just have to decide if it's right for you and dh. I'm a NICU nurse so I see a lot of results from fertility drugs. There are obviously a lot of risks when carrying twins. But a lot do just fine. How long have you been ttc? I forgot. I think that would play a big role in your decision. I feel like every month I'm having to make a new big decision about something. It's very hard. Good luck to you and whatever you decide! :)

10 years ago

hi all i am now on cycle day 2. af came 14 december. i honestly thought this was my month but obviously not and im feeling bit miserable and tormented about the whole thing to be honest. i was having these weird pains. pain in my arms near my armpits, fluttering in my lower tummy, spotting a day before af which i never get plus it was only cycle day 27, i usually have 31 day cycle so i def thought this was my time. then bang next day full blown period. i just dont know if this will ever happen just feeling low today.

10 years ago

Kimmie- I'm so sorry to hear about AF. I know exactly how you feel. It is so easy to let TTC get to you. I just expect to get AF now every month. Even after I feel like my body did what it is suppose to do, all my signs match up, I BD often. I just don't expect to get a BFP these days. I know it will happen for all of us, but I am done getting my hopes up! When I have "symptoms" of some sort, I chalk it up to something else! All the frustration will be worth it one day hopefully soon. We will see. :)

As for me, I'm CD18. I only know because I checked before coming to the forum. I think I am in my TWW, thinking somewhere between 2-4DPO. I am hoping the Clomid didn't delay O too much and that I indeed did ovulate already. CM suggests I have, and I'm still not doing anything else.

I'm just taking this cycle day by day and not thinking of it as a countdown. I can't do anything else at this point. However, a Christmas BFP would be beyond amazing obviously. I don't know when to expect AF. My cycle has varied between 26-31 days I believe. It averages 29 days, so I should expect AF the day after Christmas give or take a couple days. FX for all of us this cycle.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo