Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 323 Replies | Last Page

really hope this is the month for you ashleylauren. was hoping for my bfp for christmas too but hay as you said it will happen for us all someday so just have to stay positive. dont know what tactic to try for this month. last month i didnt use opk's, did the deed every other day as my husband seems to be under pressure with doing it everyday (maybe that due to me being so obsessed with getting pregnant) dont know wat to do next. i know iv only been trying for 6mths or so but this month af showing has really upset me. should i just go back using opks and BD everyday in my fertile window which i think could cause more anxiety and stress on my husband or will every other day be enough. if i get Af next month i think i will just leave it for few months its just not enjoyable anymore.
im glad im not only one feeling this frustration really thought it was just me as i am so impatient plus iv underactive thyroid which prob is making conceiving a little bit harder... gosh tis funny we spend years avoiding getting pregnant then when you want a baby you think it can happen overnight!!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

AshleyLauren fingers crossed 4 u, I think its a brilliant thing not to countdown coz then u dnt obsess abt th tww.
Kimmi, it mightbbe a good ideavto get opk's.as this is my 1st cycle in 3months, I have no idea when I will ovulate, I will definitely Will be testing from Cd10

I've just received my opk's and I took my last fertomid yesterday. (oh yes I did decide to take th fertomid as my doctor prescribed & th bonus factor is the slight increase in chances of getting twins)
So i'm going to start testing on Saturday & will test everyday to make sure I don't miss ovulation. I will try to make sure that the next week and half or so does not become a chore for both hubby & I :) I'm praying that I will conceive my lil blessing next week.:)

Me(29) DH(31) Stopped BCP(Yasmin) 05/13, 1st time TTC Using vitex to regulate ovulation User Image

10 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

I am really hoping this is the month for all of you. Today was CD40 and AF just made her appearance the day before a big skiing trip to Breckenridge which makes me grumpy because now I feel like crap. The good news is last month AF didn't come to visit until around day 49 so I hope this is good news of heading towards being more regular.

I had the most terrible pains and feelings this month. I have spoken with some friends who went to holistic doctors while trying to conceive or having trouble with their cycles and they went on a gluten free diet and one was pregnant within 6 weeks. I am going to try it, not to conceive, but to see if it makes me feel better and to try to regulate my cycle. Apparently there is a huge connection between our bodies and all of the food we take in. I will let you ladies know how I am feeling.

I will be preventing this month since my Thailand trip is only a month away but I will be sending baby dust your way. Especially twin dust to you MaNdlovu !!!

10 years ago

[baby_dust] hello ladies renee abenet ashley and all the other ladies my name is hazal i have being following this page since march till now i feel like i if i don't visit this page something is missing from me i don't remember if i ever wrote some something in here but nice to meet u all ladies i allways pray for u all u will get BFP and me too but im not trying now becouse im not with my husband he's out of work i will see him next month so ledies i have news for u all u been trying a very long especaily renee abenet and ashley and all new ladies have u ever try or heard fertility blend i will post it for u im going to start soon i will buy tomorow but sadly my AF is very late this month i never waited this long im cycle 38 today and im still having cramps and i still have CM i don't know whats going on my aother two cycle it was 27 days so i tried folic acid but not that long i heard fertility blend is better so i hope u will find out i don't know if any of u tried
[baby_dust] [hug]

10 years ago

Hi hazal!! Nice to meet you! So sweet of you to keep up with us and pray for us! Hopefully we will all get our bfp's soon. I haven't tried fertility blend. I have heard of it though. Right now, since I'm on clomid and pregnitude I'm not gonna throw something else in. But if the clomid doesn't work, I'll try anything!! Maybe it will work well for you! Sorry to hear about your long cycle. Hopefully since you are cramping, your period is around the corner. Is there a chance you could be pregnant? I know you are not trying yet bc you aren't with your husband. But have you seen him any in the last month? If not, I hope it comes soon so you can start trying this next month! Keep us updated!

As for me, I'm on cd 21 and 4-5 dpo. Went to see the doc and if this month doesn't work, she wants to up my clomid dose to 100 mg of clomid. Didn't really want to have to do that. But I guess I've got to try. I pray that this is our month and we get a Christmas miracle!!! Good luck ladies! Thinking of you!

10 years ago

hi abenet thanks for the reply i hope u will get ur mircale soon don't give up

im so worried about renee i hope she is doing great

as for me im not pregnant becouse DH and i did not see each other since july 31 but hopefully next month im going to see him and we will try :) yes AF its on the corner she will be here 2morrow or after pray for me ladies i will pray for u all i will keep apdate baby dust

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Turns out there has been a change of plans. I guess there was something behind all those nose bleeds after all and my stomach problems after all. I got my [bfp] today.

I thought I was getting my period before we left for our skiing trip but it was just four hours of light brown blood. I was so exhausted the entire trip and had such a strong aversion to alcohol. I had planned to party it up with our out of town guests this weekend but had half of a beer and it just tasted so awful. I only did 3 runs on the slopes before I had to go back to the condo to take a nap. I just couldn't understand why I was so exhausted.

When we got home today I was like well I have this last test I might as well take it. As soon as I saw the second line I cried and called my husband upstairs. I am still in shock. I put my body through a very intense workout this weekend so let's hope this sticks.

Sending positive vibes your way! My husband swears it happened this month because we quit trying. I hope you ladies join me soon! I am so glad I have had this forum to vent to during this process. You guys are such an amazing support system.

[baby_dust]

10 years ago

congratulations Jhawkins512 im so happy u get ur BFP

[congratulations]

10 years ago

I want to say hi :) I'm new to this site and new to ttc. Only started in October. On provera right now waiting for AF.... Then 100mg of clomid. Did clomid last month and testing on cd21 did nit show ovulation, really hoping for this month :) I have pcos as well so that doesn't help anything :(

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago

Jhawkins- yay!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Guess your plans definitely changed! Haha. What a blessing! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Blynnstrecker- hoping that you get your BFP soon! I'm going up to 100 mg next month too! Maybe it will do the trick for us!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo