Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 323 Replies | Last Page

To bubba - I really hope all these symptoms you ve been feeling this month mean that this is it for you! Keeping my fingers crossed!
As far as Im concerned, tho Im still technically on cycle #8, its now sure that Im soon be starting cycle #9. My temps took a huge dive this morning, and I started spotting already yesterday, so AF is definitely coming, right on time..like always :(
So Im out for this one, but as a rule of the universe, someone else has to get a BFP in this group to balance it out
Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi all,

Hubby and I are TTC #1. We're new to this and are going through our first cycle. I'm 3dpo and the waiting is almost making me obsessive. I never knew 2 weeks could feel like such a long time. As an older mother (I'm 36 and hubs is 38), I know it might take awhile so I'm trying not to get too excited.

I'm guessing from reading all of your stories that the wait never really gets easier, but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

Fingers crossed for bunches of BFPs this month or the next for all of you.

Kirsten

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Abennett yes i was on CD12 and today CD14. took an OPK this morning and BFN so will keep taking them over the next few days until i get a BFP! however today i feel a bit strange like AF is coming but think its probably because my cycle is a mess.

how is everyone doing? let me know.

welcome Spartiechic sending lots of to you and your DH!

10 years ago

Hello my dear girls!

So AF started today, and Im in my 9# cycle of TTC for our first.
Cant say that I dont feel discouraged..I just hope we will get some answers at the doctors office next week.
Im going for a blood draw tmr, and my other half is being tested on Tuesday for SA analysis. So on Tuesday afternoon, we will meet with a doctor who will tell us the results of both.
Dont know what to hope for..that there is nothing wrong, but then I dont know what to do next, or that there is something easy to fix, which we could then work on and finally get our BFP!
How are you ladies doing? Anyone ready for testing? Anyone else decided to get checked, for the piece of mind?
Let me know all updates, I love hearing about you guys!

all around

Kat

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm so pleased to have found this site! Hubby and I are also TTC #1, it's first cycle, 7DPO and I feel like I'm going crazy!

It's reassuring to know there are others out there feeling the same. After so many years trying not to get pregnant, I never realized how difficult trying could actually be.

Hoping there are lots of positive tests this cycle.... Thanks for keeping me a bit more sane!

KD

10 years ago

Mammycool- good luck with testing. I'm sure it will be a BFP any day now! Those cramps may be ovulation pains. Sometimes I have them around time of ovulation so maybe it's coming!
Kejtblue- so sorry to hear that AF came. I know exactly where your coming from with all the questions. But, you will feel so much better after you both have had some tests done. Praying for good results! Hopefully your doctor will point you in a good direction to go from there. You will catch a 2nd wind on this ttc stuff and want to give it your all again. But I do understand your discouragement. Keek me updated!

I am now on 6 dpo and going crazy! Haha. I've been having slightly sore boobs, on and off cramping, and for some reason last night I had some ewcm. It only happened once then went away. Don't know what that's about. We had good timing this month with my fertile week and intercourse. So I'm really hoping this is it for us. In the back of my mind I feel like I will just be let down again and onto cycle # 9. Trying to stay positive though. Welcome spartie chic and good luck to you all!

10 years ago

Abennett - Thanks for all your support! It really feels great to have someone who knows exactly what you are going through. Especially, being two of us are pretty much on the same cycle.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you dont reach number 9, tho ;)
I mean, girls, we need to start getting some BFP's in this group!

User Image

10 years ago

Kejtblue on no thats rubbish that AF has come along! i hope you get some answers off the Drs. keep us updated were all here for you! i know it must be so dishartening but im sure your time will be soon!

Ambennett ive got everything crossed for you! keep us updated.

welcome Kd66346 and fingers crossed for you too.

anyone else TWW or time to test?
xxx

10 years ago

Kd66346, I'm in the same boat with you. :) This is also my first cycle TTC and I'm 3 DPO currently. Good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Kd66346 and faintlymacabre. Looks like we're all in the same boat together.

Much to both of you.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo