Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 323 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations bubba!! Fabulous news for you :) xx

Got first signs of AF this morn - right on time :( only out first cycle TTC so, like you mammycool - we are just at the beginning!

Good luck to you all. Fingers crossed for next cycle!

K x

10 years ago

Hello dear ladies,
Congratz bubba on ur BFP, hnh 9months. Now update ladies, i came out of thedocs office, held my head high, then broke down in the basement parking. I cried my heart out on dps shoulders n then off to work i went more depressed than ever.
So the verdict is dp had only 1 sperm , i single sperm. Our only hope is now IVF, and not even the normal one, he will need sperm extraction from the testicles. The prb stems naturally from childhood when he needed surgery to drop his testicles down from his scrotum, i never knew of this b4 today when he told the doc.
My only prb was a cyst , which was probably messing up with AF. It was in my left ovary. Otherwise everything was perfect, thank God. Doc wants to monitor the cyst closely the next 3 months, wants me also to loose bellyfat , then he will send us for IVFconsultation, which has a 4month waiting period. So if anything will happen, it wont be b4 march 2014.
The Ivf is free the first 3 tries, so we still have hope. Am so depressed but hopeful.
Thanks mamacool, praying u get ur bean soon. Abennett, sending love ur way.Ashley praying for ur BFP. All u lovely ladies, babydustttttt

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I can't believe summer is almost over. It seems like a lot has happened in our lives although not always completely what we were expecting.

@Renee- I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I know a couple who conceived with sperm issues and PCOS. I think she was about to get into IVF, and she ended up pregnant. Stranger things have happened! I pray you conceive your miracle before IVF, but if not, the success rates are high and you will be in good hands. Hope you are feeling okay about everything. You are a strong woman and will appreciate your baby SO much when you meet him/her. I pray you conceive before March!

@Kat- Your chemicals should give you hope! You and your partner can get pregnant! I hate how doctors/friends/family say relax and it will happen, but it does seem like there is some truth to it. I hope you are distracted from TTC and conceive very soon. It is nicer to wake up knowing it is a Tuesday instead of 3DPO! My fingers are crossed tightly for you.

@Abennett- I hope this is your cycle! Fingers crossed for you!

Update for me- CD28 and a big question mark! I usually expect AF around CD29, however, I know she is coming due to spotting a few days before she arrives. Unfortunately, with my crazy post-chemical pregnancy cycle, I am not sure when to expect AF. Technically, I was five days late for my "period" this month, so it is definitely possible to get AF around 9.3.13 instead of 8.29.13. According to FF, my test day is 9.4.13 (my mom's birthday). I have no idea what to think. I feel like it is a possibility, but I'm not feeling optimistic. I have had: a lot of tightening in my uterus, bloating (as of yesterday), food aversion (it is weird, I feel sick but a very slightly sick feeling after I eat anything), face breakout (could be from last month still?) & only as of today am I extra tired. All of that could easily mean something else.

I have tested hoping I was on my normal cycle, but it doesn't seem that way. I am hoping I have just had BFNs because I've been using a digital and it is too early. I guess I shouldn't really test until 9.1.13 if I don't get a visit before then.

Talk to you all soon. XO

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

oh no Renee you sound like you have been through it. keep your chin up you are strting to get answers and do something about it so one day closer every day! keep positive like ashleylauren said it may happen before your IVF consultation!

Kd66346 - such a shame but were both at the beginning of this and can see it taking a while yet! especially when my cycle is messed up! have you just come off the pill? did it take long for your cycle to calm down?

Just wanted to send lots of baby dust!
xxx

10 years ago

Renee - Im so sorry to hear about your situation..but like it was already stated above, all hope is not lost. Not only its always possible to conceive the natural way, no matter what doctors say (Im the living proof of that - my was told she will never have kids! The same doctor who said this, ended up delivering me!), but IVF is a modern wonder today, so they can help you no matter what! Dont lose faith :)

Ashley - You probably tested too early, try again in 2-3 days, and you should get a more certain result. But judging by all your symptoms..you sound pretty preggo to me Definitely let us know as soon as you test again!

I have a pretty strange update on myself. Yesterday my period stopped, but I still felt some mild cramping (which I never feel the last couple of days of AF) and then experienced very familiar poking in ovaries..but I was thinking to myself, its impossible. No way I could ovulate immediately after my period ended, when I never OV before CD 13-14. Tested with an opk yesterday, its not positive yet, but getting darker fast..so it looks like I m going to ovulate much earlier this cycle..What gives? Never experienced this before...Any thoughts?

Tons and tons of to all of us!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey girls!
Where is everyone? Its been very quiet here for two days now... :/
How is everyone doing, any news?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi!! I have been a lil nervous lately. I am two days late for AF but I am having cramps and spotting light brown cm on and off, so I feel like its right around the corner. I'm on cd 34 and if its gonna come I wish it would just hurry up and get it over with! Btw..I took two hpt's today and both were bfn. So depressing! How's it going with y'all??

Reneee- sorry I am just now writing...but I'm so sorry to hear about your news. I have been thinking about you! I pray that you will overcome these obstacles and get your BFP no matter the circumstances. Keep your head high. Hoping the best for you and dp!

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

Kat- Even if you have regular cycles, it is normal to ovulate on different days. I'm not so sure about RIGHT after your period, but stranger things have happened! I would BD just in case starting right away if you suspect ovulation may occur earlier this cycle.

ABennett- Late? :) Have you tested recently?? FX!

As for me, today is CD32 and should be a good day to test even for a digital. I will test in the morning (it's now 3am, so I will wait until I wake up on the 1st). I am not spotting which is always a tell tale sign that AF is on her way. However, it could still be too early to spot anyway. Who knows? The "symptoms" I had earlier this week subsided for the most part. I don't feel prego, yet I don't feel AF coming yet either. I waited 32 days, I guess I can wait a few more.

Today marks one month from the day I lost my baby. I hope the first of the month is lucky for me once again. (I got back with my husband after not seeing each other for 3 years on 8.1.11, got married 6.1.12, and this cycle for my pregnancy would be 8.1.13.) I really hope this is my month, but only if I get to keep this baby.

What is going on with everyone else?

P.S.- I'll be doing a live pregnancy test tomorrow on Youtube. Here is the link to my most recent video to get you to my page quicker! ;)

http://youtu.be/xqXSDQT52k8

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Abennett - Im sorry for your negative HPT's..but I think there is still a chance. You are not out until AF shows up! :)

Ashley - Im definitely tuning in to your live testing today! I have all of my fingers crossed for you today. And dont be discouraged by symptoms going away, that can happen when your body gets used to the HCG hormone, until, in few days, levels rise again..

As for myself..what I mentioned last time about OV early, well...my OPK's were getting darker and darker, and then yesterday instead of getting even more dark or positive, the second line completely disappeared, today the same thing..so Im not sure what that means. That I will ovulate on time (CD 14) like always, or that Im ovulating twice..or it already happened but OPK's didnt pick it up..this is a first for me since using them!
Whatever the truth is..the whole time I felt I was gearing up for OV, I also had lots of CM, so we BD anyway, just in case :) Pretty much consistent every second day, since my period ended. Hopefully, we cant go wrong with that!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

not heard anything for a while. has anyone been testing or is due to test?
im on CD 29 no sign of BFP on the OPK and no sign of AF so really not sure what my ody is playing at.

Anyone got any BFP?????

sending
everyone!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo