Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 323 Replies | Last Page

Kat- So sorry AF came. I hope this was the last time for awhile. TTC can be so frustrating!

Good luck & welcome to the other girls as well. Gotta love the TWW.

I am CD22. I put in an ovulation date in here for funsies, but I have no idea when/if I ovulated. As of today, I have had SIX days of EWCM spanning from CD12-22. I have no idea if that is a good or a bad sign. We stopped BD on CD19, because I figured that was sufficient. I guess it still could be, and at this point, my LP wouldn't be long enough if I haven't ovulated yet anyway. I'm so confused.

I'm really wishing I charted or used OPKs, although it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Perhaps it would have just given me more stress. I was really hoping this was my cycle. From what I have read, the first cycle after a loss is when you are most fertile. Apparently up to three months is the limit for the extra fertility. Hmmmm....so far, I'm not feeling so hopeful. I have never had so much EWCM. Last month, I hardly had any and got pregnant. Go figure!

Hopefully, I will know either way in a little over a week from now unless my cycle is just super messed up from the CP. Hope everyone's month is less frustrating than mine has been.

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Hi Spartiechic and Faintlymacabre

How are you getting on? I'm 8DPO and not really feelin much so pretty sure it's not going to happen this cycle! Plus, couldn't wait anymore and just HPT neg :( only 6 more days till I know for sure!

I have everything crossed for you all.... Hope to see some *positive* news soon!

K x

10 years ago

Hi Kd66346,

I'm on 5DPO, but I'm going crazy over every little thing. Every twinge or pain makes me check the stats. I've never been so focused on my body before...lol. For all I know, these are things that I've ignored over the years that I'm just now paying attention to.

to you. I've heard a lot of stories of women who thought that this month was an out, but then got their BFP. It's still early so you never know.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm exactly the same Spartichic - every twinge recorded and crosschecked! Lol

crazy lady :)

K x

10 years ago

Hi Ladies - So wish I was anywhere near a "TWW" BUT - after not having AF for two months - went to the doc and blood results indicate I have not ovulated. SO - 2 days ago I started progesterone. Hopefully AF will show up after the 10 days of meds, then once I start I will take clomid. I'm frustrated. And feeling highly emotional (progesterone side effect maybe?!) Oy. In more encouraging news my husband's "whack a mole" (read: semen analysis) results were good. She said the count was a little low but that could have been caused by a number of factors. Overall she said everything looked good. SO - I'm just hoping and praying the progesterone does what it is supposed to do and we can get this baby making rolling. Hugs and Luck to all of you!

10 years ago

Reneee!! Where are you??? Did AF ever come? Have you gotten any answers from tests??

10 years ago

Writergirl04...so sorry to hear about your messed up cycle. I know you must be so frustrated! Hopefully you will get some help from the clomid. Fx that your cycles get back regular!

10 years ago

Hi Writergirl sorry to hear about your cycle. I have been following this post and I am 34 and in cycle 5th and it feels like forever. Just wanted to say if you have you looked natural fertitily at all. There is a lot of good info for you and all you lovely girls if your interested in checking it out it's: NaturalFertitilyShop.com
I have read the read all the reviews and it inspired me. Lots of positive sucess stories with it. There are supplements on there to regulate AF (Vitex).
I have just started doing fertility massage and taking maca supplements and hoping it will help with my endometriosis. I believe in natural healing and I am doing everything in my power to heal my body that way in preperation and praying it works.
Good Luck and well wishes to you all. Xx

10 years ago

Tryingforangel1...I'm on my 8th cycle and started taking maca this go round also. I stopped taking it yesterday since I'm 7 dpo and they haven't tested it with pregnancy yet. But keeping my fingers crossed that it helped this cycle. My husband took it also. I will probably take it next cycle too if it doesn't happen for me this time. Let me know how your experience with it goes. Wishing for the best!

10 years ago

Thanks Abennett, will let you know how it all goes and I will keep that in mind when taking it. Cross fingers :) xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo