Community post

Discussion

First time TTC; going crazy!

View Full Post

Hello all, I have found this site while going crazy during this two week wait. I am inexperienced with symptoms and waiting and what to expect...I would appreciate anyone's advice...

My LMP was 2/11, I'm sure I ovulated between 2/25-2/27...I began with breast heaviness & soreness on 2/28 which is unusual for me to start with that early before AF. And it as continued - still sore boobs/swollen. I have noticed I've been a little more tired; requiring a nap the other day and going to bed earlier. And finally, on 9 or 10 DPO, (yesterday) I started with some dull lower abd cramping/pressure on & off all day... I have tested the last couple days because I am so impatient!!!! And obviously BFN... I know it is too early... Does it sound like I may have a chance?? Maybe I'm making up these symptoms?? AF is due 3/11... and I'm thankful for working 12 hour shifts the next couple days to distract myself! Please advise!!!

323 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 323 Replies | Last Page

FX Mammy!

CD2 here :(

My friend on here, Masharitos got her BFP yesterday, but she isn't on this forum.

Cycle number 7...

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

10 years ago

Hi Ahley Lauren

oh no CD2 for you!!!!!

keep positive your time will come!

im totally confused with my cycle at the moment not sure whn i O. sick of doin OPK's and they all come back negative. worried that im not O! could be the fact that ive only recently come off the pill and havent had a propper cycle yet.

do you check your temperatur or anything? im not sure if i should start doing this? im not 100% sure what i need to do.

10 years ago

Ok so AF has come today so I'm back on CD1. At least I have an idea of my cycle so guess I've gotta keep my fingers crossed & hopefully this wil b my month! Anyone else got any news?

10 years ago

Hi Mammy-

Boo for AF! We are close in our cycles though. I'd rather us all have our BFPs, but cycle buddies can be fun too I suppose. I am back to temping. I temped from April-June. I took a break in July & got my BFP. I thought I was onto something by relaxing a bit, so I didn't temp in August. (I didn't think it would help anyway with my wacky cycle after the loss.) I feel back in control with charting my BBT. I usually know my O day, so it was quite odd having a 10 day range last cycle. I highly recommend it if you don't already. I usually don't temp while I hvave AF, but since I'm out of practice, I am temping so I get back in the habit. It is much more cost effective than OPKs (especially the digis), and is great for reference! FF couldn't make it any easier with their data set up and iphone app!

12ish days until ovulation for this girl! Good luck ladies! Can't we all just jump over to CountdownMYpregnancy already! ;)

10 years ago

Hello ladies, am back
its been a stressing 2 weeks, but we have taken the time to work things out and i am much much better now. i think i needed time to really think things out. leaving my man is never gonna happen, He is the only man on earth i will ever wanna have babies with. So we had a heart to heart where i expalined to him , that we could be even refused the IVF if they still found out his sperm cells werent quality.......... Hes also very depressed cos he feels he is impotent, which he isnt, but its a male pride thing, so he will need his time to come over that like did. i do my best to make him feel loved. my feelings for my man will never change.
so our options are IVF, donor sperm ( hes a bit reserved about this, but i think he just needs time) and adoption. since we got the news i have gone down 3kgs, thats like 7 pounds or something, i need to loose the belly fat b4 IVF consultation , but i aint doing it the right way, ive just lost all apetite for food. so its been a very very hard time for us, but i feel i am getting my old selv back again, and i went to the gym yesterday for 2 group sessions , so thats good.

All u lovely ladies, thanks for the love and support. i was always here but didnt have the strength to even write a word. Ashley, Abennett, Mamacool, Kejt and all u lovley ladies , i wish u all a BFP rich cycle, babydust to u allll. xxx00000xxxxxx

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Hi Reneee its great to hear from you. im so sorry that you have both been going through a really stressfull and down time. i can understand why your man feels like that i guess thats normal under the circumstances but im sure things will start to work out. like you said you both need time to think the options through.
i just wanted to send my love and say that im here for you anytime. hope all works out for you both as you both deserve a little bundle of joy soon!
xxx

10 years ago

Renee- I'm sorry for what you and your husband are going through. I hope you get to a happier place in your lives soon and get your BFP when you least expect it! There are plenty of cases of women who are told they cannot conceive on their own & then they do. IVF is a great option. I hope you do get your BFP naturally for your wallet and body's sake, but of course, the baby will be worth it regardless of how he or she is conceived. My thoughts are with you. Thank you for always being so supportive and sweet. I really just wish we were all pregnant already.

I'm on CD12 and approaching my fertile week. I've done a good job of temping the same time everyday, and hope to confirm ovulation for this month. The more I look back on my previous cycle, the more I'm thinking I didn't ovulate. I may ovulate on the 20th of September. My husband and I will be on a short vaca up to Orlando, so hopefully that will help me relax even more. I am feeling good and relaxing as much as I can. I just hope to stay this way, and I plan on NOT testing this cycle. That is when I have more stressful cycles. Good luck ladies. Any updates?

10 years ago

hello Ashley, hope u get to relax on ur vacation. ur time will surely come sooner than later. goodluck to u all u other lovely ladies too. Mammycool, Abbennett, kejt......
everythings all right here , i am almost back to my own selv again.
since we will be having egg retrival for the IVF n dp too will hav sperm cell retrival ICSI, i need to loose some belly fat, so the injectable hormones will work well on me, so thats wat am working on ladies, and so far am really enjoying the joys of excercise again. No better motivation than a baby in our house next yr hehehe.
dp is a lil depressed, but hes opening up so thats good. he shut down a bit wen a co worker announced his gf was pregnant. i think he just needs time to gather himself together. All i can do is make him know i aint going anywhere, we are in together til the end. have a lovely week ladies, love u all

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

10 years ago

Hey ladies-

It has been pretty quiet on this forum lately! Any updates?? Anyone close to testing? I'm currently CD19/5DPO. I won't be testing this month. It just drives me crazy. I'm trying to think about TTC as little as possible in hopes of relaxing and hopefully conceiving sooner rather than later. At this particular time in my cycle, I feel like getting my BFP this month would be too good to be true.

Unlike last month when I was counting on getting my BFP, I feel like a different mindset will be good for me. I'm staying busy which is crucial during TTC from CD1 to the end! However, it always seems like the first three weeks of the cycle go by somewhat quickly and the last one crawls to an end.

We only baby danced three times this cycle. That might be another reason why I'm not feeling super confident. We did only BD three times I got my BFP, but timing and circumstances were definitely better in July than this month.

Renee- Hope you stay in high spirits until it is time to get set up for IVF. I'm glad your partner is coming around. I'm sure it isn't something easy to deal with, but the end result is most important!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Ashley - it has been very quiet i agree. fingers crossed for you. let me know how things go!
Renee - sounds like your getting somewhere and DP is coming round. you sound like the perfect couple and im sure you will get thourgh this and come out smiling at the other end.

as for me in currently on CD16 and ovulation day (i think ) so we have done the BD a couple of times and hopefully today then we will have to wait with everything crossed to see if this is our month. i feel a little less obsessed this month too. guess ive got a lot going on at the moment so havent been thinking about it as much but would really like a BFP soon.

i hope everyone else is doing great. is anyone due to test for a BFP?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo