Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Fleurian, hugs!!! Like lisserb said sometime a good cry is needed!! Ill keep you in my thoughts!!

11 years ago

Well today is CD20 and still no positive OPK. Yesterday is was the darkest yet, but not dark enough.
Lately I have been feeling so blah, I'm not sure whats going on. I ended up throwing up yesterday and feeling nauseous all day. I ended up going home early yesterday, I was sitting at my desk and got this huge wave of nauseousness. The chick sitting next to me thought i was going to throw up...so I went home. And well I woke up today feeling sick again...I'm never sick. I'm not sure whats going on. A friend thinks I might be preggo, but I can't be, can I? Maybe its the flu..

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Hey ladies! So i have 9 days left of this bc and i started spotting?? I also have little crampies? Any thoughts?

11 years ago

Maybe breakthrough bleeding from the hormones? You are on them for a cyst right? Maybe the cyst ruptured and is draining?

If it gets really heavy or really bad cramping, I'd call the Dr. Those are my guesses though.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. :)
I am a first time post-er but long time fan of this site. My dearest man and I have been ttc our first since November 2010. Our infertility is categorized as "unexplained" as we have both passed every test and procedure with flying colours. I find myself struggling as I have no one around me that I can talk to who really understands what it's like to live through the disappointment every month when AF rears her angry head. We have just completed our first IUI using Clomid and I am obsessively awaiting the results! I know that I will devastated if it's unsuccessful. I hope that I can find support here and in turn, give support to other amazingly strong woman and form some great friendships along the way. Best of luck to everyone!

11 years ago

Hi, Ashley! Unexplained infertility is the worst. You know there has to be a problem, but you can't find it! Before we were able to figure out my combination of problems, it was always so frustrating to do treatments just because, and hope that they fixed it. I really hope your IUI works for you!

Hey I saw that we are about at the limit for forum length, so I went ahead and made part 11. Come join us over there!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

So, pretty sure this cycle is a bust. If it was real hcg it would be getting darker by now. I have to call this one negative, even though there is still the barest hint of a line there.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

My progesterone level was 30.5!! Yay I really did ovulate!

11 years ago

Yay Darian! Congrats!

Come join us on the new board!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies and welcome newbies. Sorry I have been mia.
So today is cd34 and 13dpo and I took a hpt which I was dredding and it was a bfn... ugg Im pretty sure Im out this cycle not even really sure I O. So I will chalk it up and start again. NO biggie. Im so glad the dh comforted me it was really hard for me today. We covered everything humanly possible now its in Gods hands. I so want a lil bundle of joy. I do feel good about this cycle though it was a great experience. As it was my first of many things..opk's, clomid, preseed, epo, ewcm...It was all exciting. I guess the next chapter begins.

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo