Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Ok, so last IUI cycle I did a 7dpiui progesterone check. The result was 96.7. I did another this past Friday. The result was 246.9!!!! Wow!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that booster shots really do increase progesterone.

The RE nurse ordered hcg on the same lab form to do at then end of the cycle, but the lab tested for it on Friday anyway. I had 41miu left from the triggers in my system then. Much less that I had calculated, so that means the booster wore out a lot faster than the initial shot. It also means that the strips I'm using are crazy sensitive! The top test I posted above is a day after the beta was done and its pretty dark for only a level of 41.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Whoa, Melissa, holy progesterone! Now lets see those tests get darker!

Laura, good luck :) Progesterone supplements aren't that bad. If they are suppositories, they are a little annoying (be sure to wear a pad) but I didn't notice side effects from them. Good luck this cycle! I hope you get a great birthday present :) what day is your birthday? Mine is the 29th.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Mine's the 27th! My grandfathers was the 29th :-)

11 years ago

Ok girls here is my updated progression!User Image

11 years ago

Looking good Darian! You should have another few days of positives I think. Then it'll be hoping the line comes back. :)

Hil Ladies dropping in as today is cd30 I have been having the worst heartburn for the past 3days...and I have been getting some major watery/lotiony cm. and mild cramps. not sure if af will arrive or my bfp... Still praying for the bfp as I am 9dpo and only gotten bfn...ugh. I pray I get my Bfp for my birthday also Lauramarie my Bday is March 27 also!!! That would just be a miracle. I wonder if I can hold out that long.

How are all you ladies coming along.

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Awesome, Darian! Almost there.

taymarie FXed :D

Lauramarie that is so cool! I'm honored to share a birthday with your grandpa. And ours are so close together! I haven't met someone with a close birthday like that.

AFM a quick, sharp pinch happened yesterday afternoon in my lower abdomen, and then a couple of times today I have felt little, dull twinges and pinches in the same place. I'm hoping it means what I think it might mean! 6/7 DPO is a common time to start implantation, right? Or it might just be leftover pains from my bladder infection hahaha. I'm trying not to read too much into it! Key word is trying!

11 years ago

I had pinchy feelings at 6dpo too Allison. If you get sharp, lightning strike pains in your cervix at 8dpo, I'll know we are cycle twins, haha!

Haha Okay I will keep attentive to cervix pain tomorrow. If I do have it, that'll just be too eerie!

11 years ago

Hi all,
We r ttc baby no2 for 5 years unmediated, and this is our first ttc medicated cycle.
With my first son who is 7 now I got pregnant 4weeks into trying and coming off bc. We haven't been so lucky this time round, but I think my weight and pcos isnt helping. Anyway I need your advice.
I had Af 28th feb, and took 50mg clomid cycle days 2-6 and metformin 2000mg on going, also using preganancy care vitamins him and her and using preeseed.
Here are my symptoms, I'm not sure wht is going on and scared to test in case I'm just symptom spotting because I want this so much
**we BD every other day so far this cycle, and BD for 3 days straight leading upto and over "o" day..
CD2-6 on clomid no major side effects.
---I think I ovulated on 12-2-13 CD13 darks opks, lots of stretchy cm and very very tired and crampy, (as I have pcos I don't ovulate so not sure!?)
1-5DPO. Very crampy, tired and diarrhea (sorry tmi) and white cm.
6DPO very vivid dreams, woke up with a headache, and staving hungry, but didnt really fancy anything,small cramps and LOTS of white cm, very unusual never have this?
7DPO vivid dreams again, cramps easing slightly, blood from my gums when brushing my teeth again unusual, and generally feeling tired.
So this is where I'm up to right now, there is also I pee.d on a opk just because I didn't have a pregnancy test lol, and it was nearly positive not as dark as the control but after I "O" they pretty much went back to been completely negative, does anyone know why it would be showing up again?
Sorry to for ramble ladies just this TWW is driving me crazy! As I don't really have the chance to have twws as don't have my periods very often lol.
Thanks again.
Claire xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo