Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Sounds promising Jupitor! Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Jupitor, I totally think you're pregnant! The symptoms sound promising! I will be shocked if you don't see a positive in the morning! If your symptoms are from pregnancy and they are that noticeable, I think it a positive would show up with FMU tomorrow. Let us know!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, just checkin in. Congrats babyp!!

Allison- are you on progesterone and are you usually a few days late for AF? Good luck with your blood test I hope it reveals good news!

Jupitor- Sounds good to me! Keep us posted!

Melissa- Ack, I'm sorry stupid AF showed. Any reason for going back on Clomid? Did femara not give as many follicles? Either way, I hope your last IUI is the one that works but should you be destined for IVF I got your back girl! And I a lot of info to boot!

Hope everyone else is doing well:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Amanda, the femara has given me two cycles of spotting starting on 6dpo and not really quitting, and worse menstrual cramps. It didn't give me much better of a lining, and it seemed to make the same follicles. I'll take a slightly thinner lining and actually getting pregnant over an entire week of spotting and worse cramps, and not getting pregnant!

I'm still waiting for my RE to call me back, so we'll see what they say.

Amanda- I am taking progesterone, so that's why I haven't seen AF yet. My RE just called, and my blood test was negative. So I get to stop my progesterone now and AF will start in a few days.

Melissa, thanks for being a great cycle buddy this time :) Looks like we won't be so close next month. This last month was fun and helpful!

11 years ago

We'll still be fairly close Allison! I'm rooting for you!

Well I was planning on testing this morning, but my temp went down again. Not sure what's going on? Maybe AF is coming, even tho there are no signs of her showing up...or even tho I got a positive OPK maybe I didn't really O, I'm so confused.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Good luck to everyone. No change on my end. Waiting on AF to show up so we can try again for the first time in two months. Excited for what's in store for us. Hope everyone gets BFP's soon!

11 years ago

AF just showed up... more like spotting, so tomorrow will be CD1 for me. Melissa, how close are we this time?

gunzzz did AF get here yet? When you try this time, will you be doing any treatments or a natural cycle? We should be pretty close this month!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! Hope that u all are feeling fabulous!!!! I am in my ttw in my 2nd round of Clomid with timed intercourse. Im only about 3-4 dpo i think. I decided not to temp this month as i am being closely monitored. I have been feeling little twingy cramps however. I am a little concerned that I may start?? They arent so much like AF cramps, but i feel like i may look into every twinge too much these days. Its too early for implantation, but im only on like cd18 i think.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo