Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 321 Replies | Last Page

I'd be so impatient too darian. My RE said it can take two weeks after the last pill, so you could still have some time. :(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!! Hope u all r feelin grrreattt!!! I was just wondering,... Has anyone experienced weird feelings like mild cramping while only around 5-6dpo? To be honest, im not even sure when i would have O'd b/c i decided to stop temping this cycle and i didnt use any OPK's either. I triggered at 9am last Wed and we started bding at 9pm Thurs night (36 hours later). Anywhoo, the last couple days i have been feeling cramp like pressure in my uterus, just more mild than AF. Any thoughts??

11 years ago

i get weird cramps throughout every cycle pg or not, so I'm no help, lol!

Good Luck though! I hope it works for you. :)

Hey ladies, good to see so many new faces! Or should I say names lol? Good luck to all of you new to Clomid, I hope your cycles fly by:)

Allison and Melissa, it's good to see you two get to be cycle buddies again, or pretty close, I found having a buddy made it go that much faster. My fingers are crossed super tight for you girls!

Mrs. Mullen- I figure anything different feeling around 5-9 dpo is a good thing!

darianh- That's the lousy thing about progesterone, depending on the dose it can either be a few short days after you stop or a week or two and it's not always the same each time either. Take it as a good sign that it's working well for you, some ladies need a hefty dose just to make it to 14dpo. I'm sure AF is just around the corner.

Jupitor- FMU made a huge difference for me and I think for most ladies as well. If you are testing before AF is due you want to stick to FMU for the best results.

EOE- I wish you all the best of luck this cycle!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Thanks ladies I feel so welcomed.... not much to report just waiting today is cd13 for me... will kup

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Talked to my doctor....they said that taking the trigger shot 12 hours early wasn't going to affect anything. Also, it appears that I have ovulated naturally this month. My OPK was positive this morning and I give myself the trigger shot tonight. Hmmmm.....

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi,

I am going to be starting clomid for the first time on my next cycle and can't wait. I have been TTC for almost three years. My youngest will be 3 this April. He was conceived within 6 months naturally but I have not had any luck since. I get regular period etc but due to my age(39) my egg quality has decreased hence trying Clomid. How many of you have had success with Clomid and how many of you have had multiple outcomes ???
Would really love some feedback and info as to how successful you all have been as this will be my last option.

11 years ago

Hi Kelli - Welcome!!!

I'm 40 (41 in June) and I am TTC #1.
I was successful my first cycle with clomid, but it seems that my progesterone levels are really low, so I lost it a week after my BFP. This is my first cycle on Femara and my 2nd cycle using a trigger shot. And progesterone supplements...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hi kelli welcome to the clomid gang..i have just done with my 1st clomid cycle 50mg cd5-9.i ovulated yesterday succesfully as i was on my ovulation scan from day 11.uptill now everything is fine.goodluck to u.i didnt noticed any symptom while taking it.m sure your egg quality will increase.

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Kellie, I got pregnant 3 times with clomid last year, but unfortunately none of them made it past 6 weeks.

Vanrit and Mrs. Flasche, good luck to you both in the TWW!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm taking my last dose of clomid for my last IUI tonight. After this, if we aren't successful, we will be heading to IVF. Got a cruise to go on first though!

I'm feeling very ambivalent about this cycle. No excitement, no depression, just kind of "eh, what will be will be"

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo