Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Melissa, I'm so glad. Yay for non-hurty teeth! You don't want to be sick on your vacation!

I'm only 4 DPO and I'm already itching to test! It's really bad this cycle. I need to distract myself! I want to know what day you all usually start testing. Be honest! We all know we should wait until like 12 or 13 DPO, but honestly, when do you start?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

@for all the new clomid buddies: Hi and welcome! Clomid didn't work for me on first round. Now it's second cycle and i'm 7dpo. Let's see if this month is my month!

@felurian: The earliest day i tested was on 10-11dpo i think. In this cycle during the weekends i will be on 8-9 and 15-16. I wake up really early from Monday to Friday and i don't have time to test. If I test, i will be late at work for sure, whatever the result is.
I believe 8-9dpo is reaaally too early to test, and i prefer to see a bfn in 15-16dpo, bc i will know for sure is definitive.

afm: i don't know if i'm suffering clomid side effects, if i'm going crazy and my mind is sending me false pregnancy signals because he's fucking hilarious, if i'm getting sick or i'm starting something (i know is too soon, but hope is the last think you lose...

TTC #1 since January 2010 3rd cycle 100g clomid (5-9) + acid folic + inositol PCOS User Image

11 years ago

Ok question......so 1 am was my 36 hour mark after the trigger horrible plains last night... Now it's almost 9am and still have pinching on my left side. Do u think I ovulated and its just residual side effect or do u think I'm still gearing up to o?? Ugh I'm so confused... This is my first month on trigger

11 years ago

I've done everything from starting to test at 6dpo, to waiting until AF shows. If you can handle the bfn's (I don't generally get depressed over failed cycles) and you have cheapy tests, I don't see any reason not to scratch the itch, haha! The cycle I started at 6dpo, I was so done with seeing bfn's, I stopped testing at 10dpo, and started again at 13 to confirm the bfn's. That was the only downfall for me to starting so early, I was done early too, lol! If I'm not testing out the trigger, I never make it past 10dpo.

Maybe compromise with yourself, and do one every other day. :)

Ice, hope your second round is a success. I really try to ignore symptoms, cause I've had them all, pg or not. I'm 7dpiui today too. I won't know till the end of this cycle because I took an extra trigger shot.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Darian, I think you already ovulated. The egg will live for 24 hours, so bd again tonight (and maybe tomorrow too, just to be sure) and count tomorrow as 1dpo.

Good Luck my dear!

I was successful with my first cycle of clomid. M/C within a week, though. (I've learned since then that my progesterone levels are a joke.)

Dr's office called yesterday. Progesterone (even with the supplements) isn't as high as they want. In a pretty veiled way told me that I wouldn't get a BFP this month. (Told me to "call when your cycle starts....ooooor if it's delayed.") Of course it's delayed! I'm on progesterone! Argh!

They're going to double my dose of Femara next cycle and I'll find out about how to boost that progesterone.

I'm not giving up yet, though. It's not over till the fat AF sings.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Melissa!!
Mrsflasche, your right it's not over until the witch shows! Ill be thinking of you!

11 years ago

I'm hoping for you Mrs. F. Do some research into hcg booster shots. It messes with your ability to take an hpt, but I've been reading lots on how it can increase your bodies ability to make natural progesterone.

Also, are you taking progesterone suppositories or supplements? Maybe see if you can add in PIO shots too.

Good Luck!

Oh, I'm doing the suppositories...Just a little more fun to end my day with. Stick that sucker in before I go to bed. Woooo!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Maybe put it in, ahem, the back door instead. It might absorb into your system better that way.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo