Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 321 Replies | Last Page

I think that everyone is different. For me, there was a bit of pressure here and there, but it was mostly uncomfortable b/c there were students in there and they didnt ask me until i was already down on the table and the students had aleady entered the room. It wasnt that bad for me, but again, everyone handles differently;) good luck!!!
AFM- i yhink that i am 10dpo. I have had alot of ewcm yesterday and today and was told that really isnt a good sign and that i will probably be starting soon:( I guess i just wait and c? I have never made it past 11dpo and am really trying to stay positive here;)

11 years ago

Jupitor, I had mine done about a week and a half ago. My dad is a radiologist - he would be the one operating the flouroscope, so when he was practicing, he was present for a LOT of these procedures. He told me that if I could avoid going into work afterwards, to take the day off. (I have a low pain tolerance.)
When I had it done, it only hurt for a split second - and that second was awful, but that was it. Afterwards I was fine, and the spotting only stuck around for a day or so.

Good luck....you'll do fine!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Jupitor,

I had one HSG that hurt horribly when the dye went through, and two that didn't hurt at all. The first one I didn't have any meds, the second and third I took 2 Aleve tablets before hand. Naproxen is my friend when it comes to pain. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Jupitor,

sorry don't kn much about HSG, my dr. does recommend I have one though.

Mrs*Mullen I have faith that having ewcm may be a good sign... in fact it could mean that you are O and doesn't mean that your out... I would get to bding and have fun. I think that you still have a good chance. Clomid is known to make us ladies O later in our cycle... fx and Im pulling for you this cycle.

afm uggg, I am just so confused about whats going on. I didn't have any symptoms on clomid so I was doing opk and hoping for some ewcm... I didn't get a +opk nor ewcm. but today is cd16 and I just saw some (tmi warning) creamy cm and I am having twinges in my ovaries like af is about to arrive again...this soon it just went off. I have no experience what so ever in this I think I will stop taking my epo bc maybe I already O and just didn't kn I did....do you ladies have any advice for me. im just in waiting and don't kn if I O or not....uggh

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Hey there taymarie!! Thank u so much for ur vote if confidence! The problem here is that i should have already O'd. My dr has us on timed intercourse so i do 2 us, take my Clomid for 4 days ( then 2nd us), then after the results of my us they determine when i trigger and when we bd. i know, it totally takes the fun out of it but we r so determined just as everyone else here;). This is the first month i have not temped nor have i used OPK's. i wonder if it is at all possible that i very well may be wayyyyy off and could be Oing? Dear lord! Now i cant turn the brain off! Aughh!
As for u my dear, what cycle is this for u?

11 years ago

Mrs Mullen, it's near impossible not to O after a trigger. You would have O'd 36 hours after the shot. I had increases in CM (ew and creamy) late in my cycle when I was pg. good luck!

Well that does make me feel a little bit better lisserb! Thank u ! Now i just wish i knew which day i should have put down for my O day- i triggered on wed the 20th of Feb, so when should i consider to be my O? The next night since it was 36 hrs later? Or the following day? That is also confusing.

11 years ago

Melissa, I am CD 6 today, taking my last Clomid dose tomorrow morning. So far, no side effects besides uncontrollably crying at random things, so that's good! Starting OPKs soon and will also have a follicle check. I'm happy to hear about the three that you have maturing! Good thing they were all on the left!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

MrsM, I would probably count the Thursday as O day, making Friday 1dpo. Today would be 11dpo. Do you plan on testing before AF?

Mrs*Mullen, I also had EWCM before my BFP.
I only remember because the Clomid had made me so (sorry for the TMI) dry and I remember thinking what a welcome change it was lol.

Got my BFP that cycle and have just hit 27 weeks :)

Good luck xo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo