Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 321 of 321 Replies

Feeling a little down the past 2 days. I should have been excited as it was time for baby making but my DH decided to get performance anxiety of some kind and we only managed to nail the first day of my positive OPK. Tried to times after that but he was having issues. I got all depressed and started going off at him explaining that these days are very important for us as we could miss our window. I am in Day 15 now. Is it too late to keep trying? I just feel like the Clomid and this cycle has been wasted?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo