Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 321 Replies | Last Page

10dpo and temps still stuck at my high point fur days in row at 98.5 and caved this morning took test BFN :( very emotional been weepy since just a kick to my stomach in sick of the BFNs ugh

User Image

11 years ago

Melissa, you make me feel so much better! I had planned on testing at 10 DPO, but I think if I make it to 9 DPO, I'll be proud of myself. But realistically, I'm going to start at 7 DPO haha! We'll see how long I can last. It doesn't hurt to waste internet cheapies, right?

jsx- :( Sorry, hun. Keep going! You may see that positive yet.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Doesn't hurt at all Allison. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Any news, anyone? Where is everyone at in their cycles? Update time!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

1dpo for me!! I'm still recovering from the horrible ovulation pain I had! Whew!! First month on the trigger and boy I guess that's what it feels like to ovulate Haha!

11 years ago

Haha Darian, yup, that's what it feels like to ovulate. :)

I'm 8dpiui today, and still muddling along with my trigger shot. It's fading slowly, but its still pretty dark. I'm 5 days past the booster today. This TWW has been different in that I have had no real cramping at all. I usually start cramping right after the IUI, an it continues in one form or another throughout the TWW. This time though, I've didn't feel myself O four large follicles, I didn't cramp at all from the IUI, and I haven't had any definitive cramping otherwise either. I'm not playing the symptom game, but so far the only "symptoms" I can say I've had was some pinching feelings in my uterus area on 6dpiui and some sharp, shooting pains in my cervix area last night. Both only lasted a couple hours, and neither were painful, just very noticeable. The tests are definitely fading though, so if I'm pg, implantation hasn't been detected on the tests yet.

Darian, do you have any cheapy tests to monitor your trigger? I'm thinking this will be your month and I wanna watch. :)

How are you Allison? My sinus infection is so much better now. Still there, but not causing any pain anymore.

MrsM. Are you enjoying your break at least? :)

Hope everyone else is well.

I can post the trigger pics if anyone wants to see them.

Lisserb, yup! I got a bunch of $ store tests And am testing daily to test out trigger! I would love to see your trigger pics!!

11 years ago

Here they are so far. I've been doing every other day (tried to do every day, but had really diluted samples a couple days). From top to bottom they are 1, 3, and 5 days past the booster shot. The bottom is from today, 8dpiui.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo