Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 321 Replies | Last Page

There is really only about a 3-10% chance of multiples on clomid. Femara is a bit less. If you aren't ovulating naturally, your chance of twins is pretty low, since you'd most likely only end up with one follicle releasing. Most RE's monitor clomid use fairly closely.

You could ask for ultrasound monitoring, so you know how many follicles you are producing.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Have any of you heard of soy isoflavones?? If so can it be used in conjunction with clomid?? What days can you take it? Just willing to try anything to help me ovulate but I don't want to overstimulate!

11 years ago

This is my first cycle taking Femara instead of clomid. I'm on dosage day 4 and to the best of my knowledge, I haven't had any of the side effects that I had with the clomid....no weepy mess, no hot flashes. I was a little dizzy yesterday afternoon, but I'm blaming that on a late night and (too much) wine on saturday.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

lisserb,
(from thread #9) re: DH's SA - no they didn't share a morphology number when they called....but I'll find out when I go in next week for the ultrasound. Friday I won't be at their office.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So---- wow. Ok. I'm on vacation still... I was getting impatient and stupidly (I thought) decided to take a frer at around 1pm. This was probably my 3rd or 4th pee of the day... and it was positive. Faint but clearly there- no squinting or double takes necessary. My husband and I freaked out since we had that false positive 2 months ago with the trigger shot- but that was at 8dpo. I'm 10dpo now. So we walked to Walgreens and bought 10 more tests! I just now took a digital ept test and it said pregnant. Holy s--t!!! I really don't think this is still the ovidrel. What do you guys think? When I had the false positive it was WAY lighter than it is today. Ohhhhhhmygd.

11 years ago

Keep testing babyp! I've had false positives before, but like you said, usually really faint. If the line gets darker tomorrow, it's real baby!!

Darian, soy at the same time as clomid is not a good idea. Get your RE to up your clomid and use a trigger.

babypbaby- Holy crow!!!! The fact that the digi picked it up that early leads me to believe that it's not the trigger, but, I would feel like a pile of crap if I was wrong so I'm going to echo Melissa on this one and say try again tomorrow and if its darker then Id say, Congrats!!!!

Melissa, I know you already explained how to make a direct link and already I forgot:S How do I do it again lol?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Amanda, to the left of the reply box is a button that says add link. Just copy your http link and paste it there.

Allison, what did your trigger do today? I'm pretty sure I can call mine bfn today.

Popping back in from way back in Part 5 to see how all of you lovely ladies are coming along and WOW! Look at all those BFP's!

I'm stoked for all of you ladies that have had one!

And the tests on this thread so far are looking awesome, it's looking like 2013 is the year for so many of you :D

AFM, my little clomid miracle is still cooking despite some issues...
Now, I just have to deal with stupid family members and name battles.
Even once we get that BFP does it ever end?
Seems not :/

I keep going to join pregnancy forums but after a loss at 26 weeks in 2007 I just can't bring myself to yet and frankly, there are a lot of bitchy woman on forums... I like you ladies too much lol so here I am lingering. I hope you don't mind. Seeing all of your BFP's make my day xo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo