Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I have been MIA. I've been feeling a little blah lately...and really discouraged. I wonder if we'll ever get our BFP. Since I didn't do another round of clomid, I'm afraid I won't O and AF won't come...ugh! Is it possible to O and not get positive OPK?

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Good day ladies! I have been absent due to having surgery.i now have to wait until April to start clomid because i can't have the ultrasound done now. I'm so bummed!! ;'( gotta wait a whole month. Good luck to all of u

11 years ago

Welcome Claire! 7DPO is still so early that it's really hard to tell if those symptoms mean you're pregnant. If you are spotting it could mean implantation! I would wait 3-4 days and then take a pregnancy test. You might be surprised!

Jupitor :( It can be so hard to keep your chin up and find the energy to keep going sometimes. And yes, you can still O if you don't see a surge on an OPK. Sometimes the surge is fast and you can miss it when you are testing. Finger crossed for you!

Proudmom ouch! I hope you recover soon! And bummer about having to wait. I guess it's good to give your body time to heal.

I started feeling dull cramps and backache in the middle of the night. It's right on schedule for PMS symptoms for me. I always start to get cramps about a week before AF. I'm hoping these aren't PMS but maybe implantation symptoms instead! I gave in and testing this morning, BFN, obviously :) I mean, who gets a BFP on 8DPO, right? haha

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

*****update****
This evening I had pressure aching down there in the middle quite low down, and made me feel like I needed a wee but I don't. When I did go to the toilet when I wiped there was a really small amount of blood.
Not sure what's going on argh!

11 years ago

Welcome Claire! Sounds like it could be implantation. Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay trigger watchers. Pull out your glasses and tell me what you think. The top test is yesterday 10dpiui-pm, 7dp-booster hcg. The bottom test is today 11dpiui-pm, 8dp-booster hcg.

User Image

Woo, those are both squinters for sure! Definitely positive, though. I'd say today's looks a little fainter than yesterday's. But not by much at all.

11 years ago

Definitely postives there :)

11 years ago

If there is a positive tomorrow I think it will be for real

11 years ago

It'll need to be obviously darker before I'll get excited about it. I think it should have been negative today though.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo