Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Lasies thank u so very much! The extra input makes me feel better. I woke up this am sort of crampy, but not crampy. Does this sound silly? My bb's r super sensitive, but they were last cycle as well. Does that have more to do with the meds u think?

11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the advise. I know the HSG procedure is different for everyone. I just took 2 200mg ibuprofen, I'm hoping that helps with the discomfort. I'm really not looking forward to this. But I know this has to be done, to make sure everything is working properly. I'm glad my OB is doing the procedure, he's an awesome doctor.
Has anyone had a success getting pregnancy after an HSG?

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Jupitor, how did it go?? Were your results good? I actually did get pregnant after mine. I had an HSG in June last year, and got pregnant in August (m/c) and then right away again in September (m/c). I was completely shocked because I had two years of nothing at all, and then got pregnant twice in a row on break months after my HSG. Good luck to you!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

My HSG test I spotted for two weeks. I had no pain what so ever but my doctor called me in a pain medication and something to relax me. I went home and slept 5 hours straight. I never do that! The spotting was annoying. I called at week two and they said it was normal. I had my HAG test earlier last month. My cycle still has not started! I go in tomorrow for a blood test. Not sure what its going to tell. Wishing my cycle would start

11 years ago

23, 21, 19, and 18mm follicles ready to go! All on the left! Trigger tonight, IUI on Friday!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Holy huge follicles batman!! That is awesome!!! Something just has to happen with those numbers!!!

11 years ago

I sure hope so! The Dr said she thinks all 4 will release.

And I paid the non refundable deposit for the IVF this morning too. Here's hoping I wasted that money! :)

My HSG yesterday was absolutely horrible. I have never experienced such pain ever. It was like the worst AF cramps EVER!! My OB said everything looked good. I got home and passed out, I'm glad I took the day off work. I'm still waiting to hear back from my OB to find out if I'm doing another round of clomid. I think I might take a break from clomid and see if I can O on my own.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Oh, Jupitor I am so sorry. After we made it seem so rosy - proof that it is indeed different for everyone.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

*hugs* Jupitor. :( That is what my first one was like, without meds. I'm sorry it hurt so bad. If you ever need another, definitely take a double does of aleve. It is so much stronger than the 400mg of Advil.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo