Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Yay Melissa those are amazing follicles! GL with IUI!

Jupitor, I am so sorry it hurt! Mine was the worst pain I've ever felt, so I sympathize. I'm glad everything looked good. It was worth it, right?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies cd19 and I felt a lil twinge on each side of my ovaries today....followed by some ewcm! Yay for me that is the most exciting thing ever...I Never get ewcm...still no +opk though. I will take it again tonight...praying that I get even more ewcm, a +opk and most importantly my .

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Hi ladies now onto TWW since ovulation this month came 2-3 days earlier then last month! But Clomid really did me in with the hot flashes this month i decided to take them before bed and i swear the side effects were def worse this cycle! I will be talking to my DR this week if this cycle doesnt work for me then well see if shell switch me to another medication, idk if i could handle another week of hot flashes like that again! But anyway Im really hoping this month does work because i got one day of two clearblue digital opks on cd16 then cd17 i got neg on the clearblue then one + on the first response digital so im not sure to say if i actually got the two days of positives or not..what do you ladies think?? either way as soon as i seen that first two positives we did which wasnt til pm cd 16 then my husband went away til today..i did use preseed and softcups so do you ladies think there is a possibility that i can still concieve on ovulation day on cd 17? Im really trying to stay positive this month but im going to take it easy with temping as i been slacking this month so tomorrow when i get my third day of above cover line im going to put the thermometer away til next cycle!! Do you ladies think, any hope?

User Image

11 years ago

Yayyy for u ladies!!! Very exciting!!
AF came today, US in the am and onto Femara this cycle!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies can I join you?
I am 25 years old and on my 7th cycle of Clomid 50mg

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
Can I join you?
Here is a my story and was hoping to get some insight from you ladies!
After a year of trying with nothing happening, I went to my OBGYN and she did the regular blood tests to see if I was ovulating and to check my thyroid, everything came back good. She sent me home and said keep trying. 6 months later, nothing still... so I go back and she decides to do an HSG to see my tubes, they ended up both being open (phew)... then we did SA on dh which came back perfect. 2years now, with nothing happening she said I'd best see an RE. So my question is: if I asked her to give me some Clomid or Femara (I do ovulate on my own) will she give it to me and do you guys think I will benefit or just be wasting my time. My thought process is that clearly we have unexplained fertility and maybe by adding some clomid to the mix will help make my ovulation stronger (I also started acupuncture, been doing it for 5 months now). Your response and help is greatly appreciated!
Lots of love and to all!!

Btw- I'm 32 and dh 33

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks everyone..I know the pain was worth it, especially if I finally get my BFP!! But I'm a little leery on trying this cycle, I've read a lot of posts from other message boards about people getting this procedure done and getting pregnant but losing the baby in a miscarriage. I guess people with PCOS have a higher risk. That's my biggest fear. Well I'm pretty sure its everyone's fear. Especially if you've been trying for a super long time...I've talked to my fiance about my fear and he's very understanding..

Ever since I had the HSG done, I have been feeling really sick. I never get sick. Not sure whats going on. Maybe my body is just fighting the dye out of my system? My throat hurts, consist headache, upset tummy. It sucks. I missed two days this week, I really can't miss another day of work. My fiance thinks I'm pregnant, but that's impossible, I just ended my period a couple days ago.

Did anyone else feel really sick after the HSG?

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

I don't remember feeling sick Jupitor, but I was also given antibiotics to take to prevent infection. Are you running a fever? If you are, I'd call the Dr to get checked for infection.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Jupitor - I was also given an antibiotic after my hsg to prevent infection. I agree with calling your dr! Hope you feel better soon.

11 years ago

Juptior- good to see that your HSG went well! The good news is that your tubes are open!! I hate you went through pain though... I guess everyone is different, I remember feeling uncomfortable at first but I was fine after. They didn't do dye on me, but instead they used white saline like salt water... I think. I hope you start feeling better!!! Like the girls said, I would go to doc to see if maybe you have an infection or something. Good luck!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo