Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Ultrasound yesterday....I peeked at what the dr wrote and it looked like he was expecting 14....follicles? eggs? The lining was really good. More than double what he was wanting me to have. He put off my trigger until Sunday Morning. BD'ing on Monday night - in your experience, would 12 hours make a difference?? DH is travelling and won't be home monday night. If I trigger Sat night, we could db on Monday AM and then again Tuesday night when he gets home.....and back on the progesterone. I was SO excited and so positive after the ultrasound and then he texted me and said "you do remember I'll be in TN monday night, right?" ARGH! He already put off another trip in April because it MIGHT be when we need to BD. His boss understands, but the sales guy he's working with is REALLY mad....

If things don't work this cycle, he's going to up my dosage of Femara.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls.... I'm on day 4 post prometrium.... For those of you who took it how many days did it take to get af???

Mrsflasche, wow 14 follies??? I'm going midcycle for an u/s this month... Do u know how aggressive ORM is? I've been reading abt follies and how many is too many didn't know if you've had any experience... I hope you get a bfp this month!!!

11 years ago

Scratch that "14".....duh. 14th day of my cycle. I'm an idiot.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

congratulationss babyp...and goodluck ladies.

Done with USG today on cd14..Dr told me that i hav good endometrial thickness and 1 dominant follicle of good size.tommoro they have called me again ..may be tommorow is ma day.if follicle will not rupture of its own then they will give me some shots.no bd till.but few hrs back i noticed ewcm.what to do?waiting for tommoro n nervous.i dnt wana loose chance this month..

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone!

I haven't written for a while. I just want to tell that i'm taking 2n round of clomid yet. i'm cd6 only. let's see if this month is finaaaally my month...

Although my hopes are decreasing... Some days i'm ok and others ones... Well, you all know what i talk about already.

Anyone is on the same dates am i?

TTC #1 since January 2010 3rd cycle 100g clomid (5-9) + acid folic + inositol PCOS User Image

11 years ago

darian- my AF started the second day after I took my last pill. But the doctor told me it could start anywhere up to two weeks after the last one. Hopefully it starts soon for you.

MrsF good luck with everything. I would call your doctor and ask about changing things around to best fit your schedule. I don't know what I would do.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi I would like to join you ladies today is cd11 for me. You seem like a great group of women. It is always nice to have buddies in this journey. I took my first clomid cycle 7days ago. I don't have any symptoms so I pray that is a good sign. I am taking epo and since I don't think I ever O on my own. I can't wait to see if I O on cd14...I am using opk and think I am about to O. Hopefully I get alot of ewcm...eventhough I never had and clomid makes us dry... Im very hopeful that the epo will work. ...I would like to say congrats to all the ladies that have already gotten there ! Im praying that this is my cycle also.

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Welcome taymarie30, that's awesome that you have no symptoms with clomid. I know a few people had some pretty crazy symptoms. I did my second round of clomid this cycle, and had none with both. But I took it before bed..

Yesterday I woke up feeling really really nauseous and very sick to my stomach, so I figured..OMG could I possibly be pregnant. My fiance thinks I could be. So I took a test and of course it was BFN...but I didn't use my fmu. Does it really make a difference? Well this morning I got up and noticed some pink when I wiped (tmi) I have no signs that AF is coming, no period cramping at all...so could this be implantation? Well according to FF I'm 12dpo...I don't want to get my hopes up..

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Hi taymarie, I am close to the same dates as you...I am on cycle day 13 of my first clomid cycle. Just waiting to O now! Hubby and I just started using preseed, seems like a lot of people recommend using it while on clomid. I figured why not?!

Here's to hoping only one cycle of clomid is all we need! Keep us posted :o)

User Image

11 years ago

ok girls im gettig rly impatient!!! Its 5 days past prometrium still no AF!!! I have been having cramps and horrible breast pain but no af??

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo