Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls-- just checking in! Lisser- I haven't read too far back, but those positive tests look good!!

Just wanted to say hi-- I haven't been back to this site in a while... hope you guys are all doing well!

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

It's been a while. I hope each and every one of you are doing great. I took some time and my husband and I thought it would be good.
Tomorrow I go for my Day 3 ultrasound and lab work. If everything looks good we are moving forward with our new fertility doctors. I'm really excited but nervous. We need all the prayers in the world. I just want it to be our year!!! Last year was filled with lots of heartache. I hope this year we are blessed with a beautiful child.

Good luck to everyone!

11 years ago

So it's now 7 days past trigger and the line today was so so faint... I know it's way to early but I just dont feel like its our month:( feeling very discouraged today:(

11 years ago

Darian, it's hard to watch it go to negative and not know if its going to come back. Hang in there though. You just never know!

Once it is completely negative, take a few days off and then start to test again. I'm wishing you lots of Luck!

gunzzz, good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Melissa you always pick me up:))

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Congrats to all those who have posted their success, it is really encouraging to read your stories.

I just finished my first round of Clomid today, 50mg on days 3-7. After TTC for about 15 months, I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. My Doctor also put me on Metformin and I seem to ovulate on my own, but at irregular intervals. What I am wondering is: Has anyone had success on their first cycle of Clomid?

Just looking for some hope! to everyone!

11 years ago

I am currently on 9dpo on my first cycle of 50mg clomid and 2000mg metformin and praying for a BFP after trying for 3 years unmedicated wishing u lots of luck xx

11 years ago

How did your test look today, Melissa?

9 DPO, test negative this morning. Still hoping!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Different day, same result??

Top is 11am, bottom 12am. I'm 9dp-trigger.
User Image

Not darker, not lighter. 3 days on a row. Hmmmm.

11 years ago • Post starter

What a tease! How frustrating. Hopefully you'll get a better answer tomorrow.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo