Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 321 Replies | Last Page

I actually just got a pos OPK! So no trigger for me this time. I still have my follicle check in the morning and we'll see how many are mature. Hmm maybe I will ask about using my trigger anyway to help increase odds of implantation. I'd be willing to do that.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Started my new cycle yesterday, so will be starting Clomid Day 3 to Day 7. Hoping I don't get any side affects.
Will keep everyone in the loop.

Good luck with all that is going on for all of you and hopefully a lot of BFP's this month.

11 years ago

Helllloooo ladies!! So i started my BC for one month today. B/c of my Clomid induced cysts, we get to sit out this month and take BC in order to prevent any more cysts from forming. It turns out that i had 3 and not 2 cysts. 2 on the right and 1 on the left. My dr said that he hopes they will be down in size by my next US on the 26th. DH and i have decided that we want to try IUI next cycle with the Femara. Has anyone out there done the 2 together?

11 years ago

Wow Allison! I hope you catch that eggie!

MrsM, hoping your cysts shrink up fast.

Good Luck to everyone both starting their new cycles and in the TWW.

AFM, I did a booster trigger shot this morning. Now the real fun begins with testing it out. Normally it's gone by 9dpiui, which is 10.5 days after the trigger. I'm 3dpiui today, so I could test positive all the way to the end of this cycle.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Melissa, good luck testing it out. I hope that you see fantastic news at the end of this tww!

I had my ultrasound today, and just one amazing follicle on the right, but I'll take it! DH was actually disappointed more than I was that there was only one, because he really wants twins. I'm just glad we have a shot! Also, not doing my trigger because they don't want me to use it since I'm ovulating on my own. She explained why, but I don't remember. So, sorry for not being a trigger testing buddy again, Melissa! Any positive at any time for me this time will be real.

11 years ago

Allison, did the nurse understand that you didn't want to use the shot to trigger ovulation, but that you wanted to use it as s booster in a few days to aid implantation? I agree you don't need the shot today, but 4 days from now it would serve a different purpose.

Regardless, I hope you catch that egg! :)

Just stopping in to wish everyone well. From those that have to wait this cycle out to the one who is starting a new cycle to my trigger shot friends to the tww....Ladies Im glad we have each other...These are going to be some loved babies!!!! and to all!!!

Afm: I am still getting lots of watery ewcm... So Idk whats going on. I thought I O on cd19 now I'm not sure. today is cd23 is that normal?

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Tay, I noticed in your siggie that you are taking epo. Did you stop after O? It has an affect on cm. it's also not good to use in the TWW or if you get a bfp.

Hey guys! I'm so nervous about tomorrow!! I really hope I have some mature eggies in there. Ahhhhh I won't be able to sleep tonight!

11 years ago

Melissa, I did explain I wanted to use it to help implantation, and she said she didn't want me to use it for that. I don't know. I wish I had been able to talk to my doctor. She was one of the nurses. A lot of times I don't feel like they actually listen to me when I go into appointments. Like they expect me to be stupid and not know what I'm talking about or like I would understand things they say. I'm not very impressed, but it's my only option for treatment by an RE. The doctor is great. I don't like the staff as much.

darian, good luck!!! I totally understand what you mean. I slept terribly last night anticipating my ultrasound this morning! I hope you are able to catch some good shut eye. Let us know how it goes and I hope you have good news to share!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo