Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Yes I tested BFN and I wiped and showed her face :( idk what I did wrong unless I O cd 19 not 20 and spermies didnt make it in time just weird I didn't get pos opk til the 19 just sucks don't know what to do to fix it! I guess I have to use preseed like going out of style just wondering with the clomid how long do I take mucinex cuz I really dried out?

User Image

11 years ago

Aww, jsx, I'm so sorry. I know you had your hopes up for this cycle!

Still testing my trigger. Today's trigger was darker than yesterday's again. The last four days have gone lighter, darker, lighter, darker. I think since I'm using cheapie tests some just have more dye than others. It's hard to compare because there are so many factors involved. That's what I get for being obsessed and paranoid haha

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Allison, can you post them all again? They should get consistently lighter unless you are using super diluted urine. Fingers crossed for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Melissa, here is a pic of all my tests so far. I wish I had a great camera to take a great picture! But this should do. As always, the lines are all a bit darker in person than in the pic. The one from yesterday looks completely neg in the pic, but there is a faint line there that I can see very clearly. So today's is obviously darker.

User Image

I really don't think the urine samples were that different... not enough to change tests so drastically. I try to do pretty consistent samples. Anyway, I'm really not getting my hopes up. Now, I would be if I was further than 7DPO haha :)

11 years ago

That's a good sign! Fingers crossed!

I'm having fun with mine too. I did one this morning, that I could still see a line on, faint but there. It was with fairly concentrated urine, and at least a 4 hour hold.

I did one tonight, thinking I would be able to see what a negative looked like, because it was only a one hour hold, with not nearly as concentrated urine as is morning. Didn't quite get what I expected.

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to see the lines on them, but it was still there and pink tonight. Surprised me a bit. The top is am, the bottom is pm.

User Image

I'm glad I have someone else to go through this at the same time as me, hahaha!

I see it! Yeah, interesting! I hope it means good things for you!

11 years ago

We can both live by my motto now. "We'll see what tomorrow brings".

Two of my favorite quotes, both from my favorite movie.

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

"After all, tomorrow is another day."

11 years ago

Good morning

I finished yesterday taking progesterone and in a few days my cicle will start again. This next one will be my second round with 100 clomid (omifin exactly.

I will post how is going. Now, i don't feel anything. Not pain, cramps,... anything, and i don't know if that is a good sign

TTC #1 since January 2010 3rd cycle 100g clomid (5-9) + acid folic + inositol PCOS User Image

11 years ago

Lisserb-

Are the chances still the same with Fermara as Clomid with conceiveing multiples. It just freaks me out. I know I should be happy with whatever I am blessed with but I just worry about me too. I'm only 5'2 and maybe 95lbs. Im just small framed. I will talk to my doctor about my concerns once I go back in about a week and a half. I have been replaying everything from my HSG test over and over in my head and keep remembering bits and pieces.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo