Community post

You might be a TTC lady IF ....

View Full Post

So, I thought we could all use a little laugh at ourselves right about now.

This post is going to run a-la-the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck jokes, "You might be a redneck if ..." but instead, this is where we can come to find out "You might be a TTC lady IF ...."

Feel free to add your own "if's" afterward and lets have some fun!! :)

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

You can form a sentence that makes no sense to any of your friends and family, i.e. "Hoping AF doesn't come since we BD'ed when the OPK was positive and I am now at 12 DPO."

You might be a TTC lady IF ........

to you, the phrase "sticky bean" has absolutely nothing to do with cooking.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 271 Replies | Last Page

Oh my heck!! This is the funniest thing ever, I love love love it and suddenly feel so normal and like I belong. I seriously laughed & cryed while reading this and then wondered why I was so emotional and instantly worried that my cycle might be off.
.....Every tear, twinge, wipe, sniffle, bubble, snap, smell, and temp. mean something and are noted. Who else could get so much hope or excitement from any one of these?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

if you go to sleep way earlier than usual so that the next day comes faster for any possible update...

if the countdown to pregnancy website becomes your best friend...

if you sit on the toilet after peeing on a stick because you are still hoping for a miracle and you start talking to your sticks...

if you make hubby buy you pineapple at 12:45 am so you can eat the core...

if you begin to finish the doctor's (nurse's) sentence when at the doctor's office because they assume you have no idea what they are talking about but really you know it all...

if you think that having a + opk on Mother's Day is a sign...

User Image

12 years ago

... when 99% of your planner consists of things like CD, DPO, start OPKs, 5 days 'til testing!, and "sex" every other day around your fertile window.

12 years ago

If you have seriously considered buying stock in hpts bc you know you could get rich bc we are all POAS aholics and completely insane !

12 years ago

If.... you have started to actually smile at the thought of feeling sick, painfull bbs having gas and getting heartburn.

If... you have not just smiled at the thought of the above but are now willing it to start.

User Image

12 years ago

If... you pee on sticks or in a testing cup more than you pee in the toilet.

User Image

12 years ago

If you push your belly out when you look in the mirror as everybody else is suckin' in.

12 years ago

baaaaaahhhhh crazy_runner. I TOTALLY do that. so funny!!!

12 years ago

Crazy funny!!

Here's one:

You know you are TTC when from 5 - 12 dpo you don only white underwear; making it easier to spot implantation bleeding..

User Image

12 years ago

You look forward to mornings and get up super early even on the weekends!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo