Posts by Expecting2Expect

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Crazy bbt then cramps... mother nature sucks!

So yesterday at 7dpo my bbt dropped WAY below coverline to 97.07 (one of the lowest temps I have had all cycle ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Feeling a little ranty...

I feel horrible about it, but it drive me crazy when I hear about yet another person getting pregnant before m ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BYOB: I Want a BFP This Christmas!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update... My name ...

270 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on some BFP's!!

Hi ladies! Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, wi ...

269 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update... My name ...

282 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

First AF after Miscarriage/D&C

Hi ladies! Ok, so quick background on me... Aug 11 2010 - BFP Sept 6 2010 - Natual m/c... bleeding las ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some May Babies!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! I actually waiting until pg15 this time!! Aren't you proud?? LoL! Le ...

270 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a ...

282 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Finally Got My BFP!!

Hi ladies!! This is NOT the usual BYOB page (that one is currently called "BYOB: Hoping for some East ...

13 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some Easter Babies!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a ...

275 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago