Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some May Babies!!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I actually waiting until pg15 this time!! Aren't you proud?? LoL! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 months in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently about 9 week pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt was on Aug 4th 2011 - pretty uneventful
My next doctors apt is Aug 30th 2011
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

I am sticking around since my bfp cause I cant wait to see all these fabulous ladies get their bfps!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

270 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 270 Replies | Last Page

Hi,
I'm Yasmine, 22
DH, 24
Will have been together 3 years on the 15th of August.
Suffered with Endometriosis and PCOS from a youg age.
TTC for almost 2 years.
Got bfp on 23rd of July 2011.
EDD 23rd March 2012.

Hi Joy, thanx for the message on the old thread.
Hows you?

xXx Yasmine xXx User Image User Image User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

My name is Yudelka - I'm 30- DH 32. We've been together for 11 years - married 7 -TTC #1. All that time I was on the pill, trying not to get pregnant. But we finally decided it was time about a year and half ago and stopped the pill then. Wasn't really trying to get pregnant those first 6-8 months after, really stopped all methods of contraceptives around spring 2010. I wasn't actively TTC, but was again just going with the 'flow'...Then August 2010 I noticed there was something different with my period and wasnt feeling good..took a test just for 'fun'not really thinking anything of it...and got a BFP! I knew something was not right about the whole thing so wasn't completely excited ...and I was correct, it ended up been an ectopic pregnancy and lost a tube ...after all we kept positive... Hey, at least we know we are fertile right?!! ...Anyhow, that was our wakeup call and now we are 100% sure we want a baby and have been trying for about 8 months now, actively on and off...

I am now waiting for to show, started spotting last night, so I know she'll be here any moment...This month I'll try to relax a little but still use my tools...planning to check out acupunture for the first time...excited about that!

Wish you all the best and hope we get our BFP soon!

Yudelka User Image

12 years ago

Hello hello!

A little about me:

I am 25 years old and DH is 25 too
DH and I have been married for 2 years 2 months
This is our 3rd cycle TTC
I have PCOS, Hypothyroid and Celiac Disease
We have been consulting with a FS for almost a year now
This month we are using baby aspirin, EPO, PreSeed and OPKs.
We are so so so excited for a little one!
We have a golden retriever named Nina who is going to be great with children :)

I am currently 7dpo, I think! Waiting for some signs to come!

and to everyone this month! Hoping for some April/May babies because it will be too hot for me to carry in the summer!!!!!

So glad I joined this thread! It's my favorite group of ladies on CTP!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls,

My name is Susy, 35 and DP 32. TTC since January 2010, m/c in November of that year and now hoping to pg! Using acupuncture, primrose oil and fish oil. This month, for the first time I about digital OPK in an impulse and I got a smiley the same day. We bd'd 2 days before and the next morning so I am hoping on a positive pg test somewhere in 2 weeks. But we will see.

trying to distract myself by going to NYC for a long weekend!

Love Susy

ps Bens, Yas, congratulations! yudelka, Jacks, we will get there as well! I know it, I just know it!

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Awww...thanks Susy! Yes, our time will come

Are you going to NYC this weekend? I'll be there too!! and I'm going to Blockheads on Friday night Enjoy and have lots of fun!

around!

Yudelka User Image

12 years ago

Hi everyone! My name is Carolyn. I am 36 today! Dh is 40 and we are ttc for #1. We got married in 2009 and I went off bc then.... we have been seriously ttc for over a year now... been to the infertility doc... had hsg... done clomid for three cycles now.... diagnosed with unexplained infertility... I also have celiacs disease. I have done epo, aspirin, robitussin, softcups, preseed, temping and digital opks. After this month if clomid isn't sucessful my dr. is switching meds and maybe we will do IUI....

Just feeling discouraged today... 13dpo and bfn.... just trying to gear myself up AGAIN for next month... just really thought this month was it for us....

12 years ago

Hi all .

Im Emma in 38 dh is 35 , we have been ttc for 18 months , been seeing the fs since march had tonnes of tests im all ok dh has low sperm motility, which we are trying to improve.

i have a 16 year old son but dh has none of his own YET.......

currently waiting for O week to come round.

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Yudelka, yes I am going this weekend! Looking forward to it! Enjoy honey!!

Carolyn, happy bday!!! And as long as the witch doesn't show there is hope. i will keep m thumbs up for you!

Love susy

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Happy Birthday Carolyn!!

Wishing for your soon!!

Smile and enjoy your day!!

Yudelka User Image

12 years ago

Hi All!

I'm 31, my DH is 34.
We've been together about 4 years, married for 2 (in Sept).
We've recently moved back home to Hawaii, and we're looking forward to adding a little one to our family.
We've been off BCP since 4/2010.
I have PCOS (diagnosed when I was 17)
I've been on Metformin for 5 months, and clomid for 3.
We had a chemical pregnancy last month.
We just had our 1st IUI last week, waiting to see if it worked!!!
If magic doesn't happen this month, we're on to injectables.
So happy for those the got their BFP, hoping some of your good baby jujus will rub off on me!

User Image Me-PCOS since 1997 DH-low morph 18% Off BCP since April 2010 Started Metformin (1500mg) April 2011 May 2011-Clomid 50mg--no ovulation, BFN June 2011-Clomid 100mg-late ovulation, BFP, chemical July 2011-Clomid 150mg-late ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN August 2011-Femara 5mg-ON TIME ovulation, IUI, BFN September 2011--Femara 5mg, ON TIME ovulation, B2B IUI, BFN October 2011-HSG Test--CLEAR!, no Meds.... November 2011-New RE December 2012-Clomid/Follistim/Trigger B2B IUI, BFN January....off due to big ol' cyst. BCP. Sonohystogram-clear! February 2012-Follistim (1 folli--grr!), Trigger, B2B IUIs, BFN March 2012-cyst. Grrr. On BCP for 10 days Coooome oooooon baby!!!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo