Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently on CD51 & pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt is on Aug 4th 2011
I used opks, and chart my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone..... I am here AGAIN! I am one of the last few that are here still from the beginning of the thread back in Oct. I think....

My name is Carolyn...... I am 36 in Aug. dh is 40 and we are ttc #1. I have unexplained infertility and this is my third month on clomid! I am having a ten day ultrasound in a week to check on my happy healthy eggs and uterus lining.. then a progesterone check 7 days after O to make sure I am Oing...... if this month isn't sucessful then we will be doing our first IUI next month!

12 years ago

Hi all
I'm RJ ...... from the northern part of the USA...i'm 40 years old DH is 37 (cougar )
I have 3 kids from prev. marriage (youngest 13 oldest 21) Dh has no kids (YET!!)

We have been TTC for over a year Had a few different tests and found nothing wrong except slightly low sperm count (unexplained infertility)

Went for first "IUI" this morning It went well ...not painful at all (but a little weird for dh!!)

We can tonight and for the next days to come...just to make sure

Some pinching/ cramping on left side ("O" pains??) and some very light spotting this evening but nothing else

to everyone...lets get some on this thread

12 years ago

Yay for new a new thread!!

My name is Katie, I'll be 22 next month and DH is 25.
We are from Illinois.
We've been together for about 3.5 years and married for 10 months.
Next week we will close on our 2nd(and hopefully FOREVER) home.
We tried actively during my July cycle (currently 8 DPO, no good news yet) but have decided to stop trying as actively because life is about to get really hectic and expensive because of the remodeling of the new house, 2 mortgage payments, and the possibility of DH losing his job. I am so depressed at the thought of not being pregnant in the coming months so I am hopeful that I could be pregnant already or that we can at least keep trying.
I track my BBT, CM and CP and this this cycle I used Clearblue Digital OPKs and Evening Primrose Oil between AF and O day.
I love this thread, it helps me channel my obsessive energy somewhere outside of my own head lol!

12 years ago

I am Meg and have been married for 3 and a half years. We have a 15 month old son and have been ttc number 2 for the last 6 cycles. Since giving birth to my son I have noticed a change in my cycles and have seen a gynaecologist. She has prescribed progesterone supps for the second half of my cycle. We have recently had my husbands semen analysis done which revealed slightly increased viscosity. This month we used EPO, Mucinex, and OPKs.
My father died of cancer 10days ago so it has been impossible to keep stress low.
I am desperate to concieve to bring some light back into our lives.

12 years ago

Carolyn-Can't wait for your IUI, I want you to graduate from this thread once and for all !!!

RJ-I hope this IUI is all you need to get your BFP

Joy-Glad to see your are still with us and happily preggers!!

TMI ALERT
When I wiped after peeing a few minutes ago there was pink on the tp!! I had this as well at 6DPO, I'm praying it's implantation bleeding and not AF who isn't due for spotting until Friday. I'm going to start wearing a pantyliner so I can keep a better eye on this situation

12 years ago

Meg-Welcome to the thread! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your father, a BFP would definitely bring some joy back to you and your family.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Katie #2 - I am keeping my for you hun! I really hope it was implantation spotting!!

Meg - Welcome to the thread! These ladies are amazing, you're going to love it here! I am so so sorry to hear about your Dad. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. I really hope you get your bfp this cycle to bring a little light back into your life.

RJ - "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!!" LoL! I hope the IUI does the trick!!

Carolyn - I saw your post on the old byob site... I am so sorry to hear about your cat! I can't imagine having to watch that!! I'm glad he/she is doing better! Keeping my that it's nothing serious and nothing you ever have to endure again!!
Also, I hope all comes back good with your testing this cycle! Hopefully you'll get your bfp and not have to do the IUI next cycle! It would be nice to see some of the other "originals" get their bfps!! You, Lisa, and Jamie are WAY overdue!

AFM... just hanging out with dh watching "Angels and Demons"... never seen it, but I hope its as good as the "Da Vinci Code"!

Hope everyone is had a good start to the week!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Joy...... my kitty is doing better now! It really shook me up though and it was really hard to go through. I am just glad she is ok now and I am hoping it doesn't happen again anytime soon!

She is just as special as a child to me.....

As for ttc: I am on day 3 of clomid... should O beginning of next week and I have my apt. for next Mon. for my 10 day ultrasound... just hoping I don't O before it because last month I O'd on day 10! But I hope they see good things!!! I am overdue for my bfp...darnit!!! LOL! I really don't want to be the last one left of the original group!

12 years ago

Hey ladies!

My name is Allison and my DH and I live in Boston.
We have been married for over 2 years, together for 4.
We have adopted our Golden Retriever Nina in December and I love her to death!
We bought a house near our 1 year anniversary and started TTC just before the 2nd.
We are on cycle number 3 of trying, started in May.
I have PCOS, celiac disease, and hypothyroid.
I am taking multivitamin, folic acid, and DHA Omega 3 Fish Oils, and drinking green tea every day.
I completely have given up alcohol and caffeine for the process.
Thinking of starting baby aspirin and EPO this month!
Track O with OPKs and use PreSeed while BDing.
Can't wait to expand our family !!!

Wishing everybody the best of luck, lots of and !!!!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

I was wondering why the last thread was Hoping for Easter babies and then why this one was April showers when we're in July...I just got it. DUH!!! I'm a little slow ladies!!

My name is Cristine and I am Canadian eh!
My DH and I are 28 and we've been married almost 3 yrs, been together 10. We have 2 furry kids, Sam and Jake.
TTC since November, got pg in February but m/c early March.
This is cycle 5 since then.
I will be trying preseed this cycle with my usual OPKs.

Katie - it was implantation bleeding! !!

Meg - Sorry to hear about your Dad! I lost my dad to cancer when I was 15. I miss him every day. It's sad that he hasn't seen any of his grand kids (my older brother has three boys) but I see my dad in all their faces and I know his name will go on :) I hope you get a BFP soon!

RJ - I hope the IUI works for you!!!

Carolyn - I can't even imagine seeing one of my furry kids having a ceisure! So sorry you had to go through that! I'm glad your cat is better now and I totally understand the bond you feel with your furry kids! I cry just thinking about losing one of them.

Joy - I thought Angels and Demons was better than Da Vinci Code. What did you think?

I ahve a question ladies: I tried EPO last cycle but it gave me headaches so I had to stop. I'm going to order preseed and use OPKs but I wanted to know if there was anything else I could use instead of EPO that has the same benefits? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo