Hi ladies!

Ok, so quick background on me...

Aug 11 2010 - BFP
Sept 6 2010 - Natual m/c... bleeding lasted 2 weeks
Oct 13 2011 - 1st AF came

8 cycles ttc

June 30 2011 - BFP
Aug 9 2011 - Spotting
Aug 12 2011 - U/S; baby only measured 8 weeks (supposed to be 10) & no heartbeat
Aug 18 2011 - M/C began bleeding got so bad had to go to the ER for emergency D&C
Sept 18th 2011 - Bleeding FINALLY stopped!
Sept 19th 2011 - Brownish d/c
Sept 20th 2011 - Yellowish d/c
Sept 21st 2011 - Nothing!! Totally back to normal!!

Ok... so last night (sept 26 2011) I began to bleed again!

For 1st m/c doc said af would come 4-6 weeks AFTER the blood stopped
After D&C doc said af should come 4-6 weeks after D&C
So yesterday would be about 5.5 weeks, which would be right.

I am just so stressed out right now, cause if this is af it's a weird one! (And I know they usually are after a m/c) BUT I have had some "clumps" come out... probably about the size of a quarter or loonie or so. (It's golf ball size or bigger you need to worry about right??)

I am praying that this is just a wonky af & that it's not more miscarriage bleeding!! But I feel like I am going insane not knowing! This would be day 2 and I had another clot today... maybe normal? I guess it makes sense that af would be like this after a m/c, but it's really freaking me out!

Also usually when I start af I spot the evening before, then get heavy flow the next day... this time it started with a HUGE gush out of nowhere!

Anyone in a similar situation?

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Aw, Joy love~
I do hope it's nothing but ute lining freeing itself after the m/c. Sending you love sweet pea.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo