Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on some BFP's!!

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'm 27 (almost 28), dh is 28 we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD1 & very grouchy!!
I have used OPK's for the last 6 cycles
I started to chart my bbt 2 cycles ago
& last cycle I started chartting cm & cp
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! LoL!)

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

269 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 269 Replies | Last Page

You're funny!! ok here it goes.....

My name is Jacquelyn. I'm 32 (33 in june) and BF is 27(cougar I am! We live in Arizona and have been together 6yrs. This is my 2nd month ttc and currently on 1dpo with very tender nips, mild cramps, and fell asleep today watching TV. I never take naps!

Who's next.....????

Ps. If you are a newbie with us.....watch out!! We are addicting! I love these ladies

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Awww Jacquelyn you're so cute!

Anyway, I go by the nickname Aisha. I'm 24 and my dh is 40 (I'm the anti-cougar I guess )
We've been together for five years and married for almost 2
My dh has a 10 year old son from a previous marriage whom I absolutely adore (he takes after me ironically) but I don't get to see too often because I'm away at school. Currently I have a commuter marriage and we live in various places along the East Coast of the USA
We have been ttc#1 together since December but I have some hormonal imbalances that complicate things.
I'm either 12dpo or 3 dpo (explained on the last thread) so we will see if AF comes soon.

Like the other's have said, these ladies are my bffs! I love them all so much! Each day on this forum I feel like I'm sitting in a garden drinking tea and chatting with a bunch of friends!

Aisha

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

My name is Lisa and I am 30. Married DH in October and he is 35. We ntnp (as far as he knows, lol) in October and November and actively have been ttc since December. I had an early m/c in January. I have shorter cycles, so we are actually on the 8th cycle ttc and I am 7dpo. We went to the doctor the other day because we have not conceived yet and he did bloodwork that day, gave us the cup and instructions for the SA, scheduled an utlrasound and put in a request to the insurance company for an HSG. Ultrasound is on Monday and since it is very close to the lab for the SA (and 20+ miles from home) we are going to drop off the semen specimen then. We live in northeast Ohio.

Hubby is home from the hospital! The stress test showed no signs of blockage, but the cardiologist said his heart pumps "a little weak." He said it is nothing to worry about too much now, but it does need to be addressed so his heart can be strengthened and to avoid future serious problems. As soon as he got in the truck after he was discharged, he went to light a cigarette and I looked at him and said "Seriously!?" He got mad at me and hardly said a word the entire ride home, but he didn't light that cigarette and did not smoke one at all since he has been home! He can be pissed, but he will get over it. He knew better when we got home to go after the two liter of Mountain Dew in the fridge when he wanted a drink and got a glass of lemonade instead. He is going to be an asshole for a couple of days because he is going to be going through nicotine and caffiene withdrawal at the same time, but it will be worth it. I didn't even tell him he had to quit cold turkey, but that seems to be what he is doing.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Hey Girls,
I am 26, DH is 26 as well. Been Married since May 2010, but been together forever.
We have been TTC since last November, with no luck at all.
Was on birth control for ever, got off that in Nov and have had crazy cycles ever since. Ranging from 28 days to 54 days. So damn annoying.
Got my first 2 positives OPK's this month, super excited about that.
CD1 was April 4th, got the pos OPK's on April 19th, so I believe I ovulated around the 20th?
So I am currently on cycle day 7.
I tested today because I am a complete nut. BFN of course, going to try and wait till monday to test again.
Feel like my life has been taken over by TTCing. Feel like a failure.
Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you.

User Image

13 years ago

Hey ladies!

My name is Victoria. I am 23 and DH is 28. We have been married since July 2010 and actively TTC since January.

I am currently CD13. I usually O at around CD20. I have shortish LP.

Today, we decided (after I had some family stress) to go on a long-weekend vacation. DH had tomorrow off work so it was a fine time. We are at the hotel now. I'm exited to site-see tomorrow.

Ummm... I'm a housewife and aspiring stay at home mom. DH is a computer guy. Both of us are big nerds but usually in different ways.

Hope you are all doing well!

-Victoria

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

My name is Katie
I'm 30, dh is 34 we've been together almost 14 yrs and married for 9.
From Baltimore. MD
We have a DD that will be 3 in August.
TTC #2 for 3 cycles so far

I work for the federal government (SSA) in IT, and my DH is a fire fighter, and owns his own lawn and landscaping business.

This cycle I broke out some tools of the trade. I used preseed and softcups every time we , and we Cd8,9,10,11,12,13 (x2),14. I got smiley OPK's on CD10 at 7:30pm, and CD12 at 8:30pm. (I know weird, but we bd'd to cover both)

Welcome Monty- You are going to love this thread. The girls are super supportive, and nothing is TMI here. I have only been on line with these girls for the last 4 or 5 threads but some have been on here since Dec 2010.

Org.- Have fun this weekend!

E2E- Yeah for yet, another new thread!

Lisa- glad hubby is taking his health a little more seriously. I smoked for 10 years before deciding to quit (wanted to get pregnant with DD) It was one of the hardest things I have ever tried to do. CHantix was a huge help. All I am saying is try and bare with him...this is a hard process, but You definitly need to stand your ground...if you give him an inch, trust me, he will take a mile, and be back to his old habits in no time! Good Luck to you and your hubby.

AFM, I am 4DPO today...I know it's early but I have a feeling about this month. Yesterday evening I had a large amount of sticky thick white CM...looked like yeast infection, but no other symptoms, and I remember that being a sign (even tho I didn't know it at the time) with DD. My nipples are sensitive. I brushed against them this am when I was getting ready for work, and the right one burned like hell...although nothing after that. So ...just like every other cycle....we shall see!

I have a pretty full schedule this weekend so hopefully the next 3 few days will pass quickly! (off Monday too) I am taking DD and her little boyfriend to Hershey Park tomorrow.

TTYL
Katie

Katie

13 years ago

Hi ladies,

Im Susy, Dutch and living in Amsterdam. Got my af today... :( Not really in the mood but since we have out national holiday tomorrow (Queensday) and therefor a national party tonight (Queensnight) i have to get over my grumpy mood soon!

Been ttc since January 2010, got a mc in November and back on track since February 2011. Trying ever since. every month a bit more seriously, quit smoking, gained weight and this month I need to loose some to make sure my weight won't be an issue. And using primrose oil, we'll see if it helps or not.

Joy, just out of curiosity, what part of Canada are you from? I;ve just been to Alberta and it was beautiful (and freakin' cold!) :)

bye Susy

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi everyone my name is Keico I'm 35 and DH is 39. We've been together nearly 13 years and have been married for nearly 7 years. We go married on the 6th anniversary of the day we met. Our anniversary falls on Mother's Day this year! We have a DS (9) and a DD (4) and we've been ttc #3 since January. Right now FF puts me at 4 DPO, but I think it's more like 3 DPO.

13 years ago

Hi all again!!!

I am Carolyn..... I am 35 and dh is 40. We have been ttc seriously since Sept. this year. We have been married for 1 year and 1/2. My dh works with the army at a base here in Iowa along the Mississippi. I teach English as a Second Language for refugees brought here by World Relief.

I started going to infertility dr. about a month ago and I have an HSG today to see about blocked tubes and shape of uterus..... Hopefully it will not show anything! Then possibly I will be going on clomid.

Here is to alll of us this month and the months to come!!!!

Here's a chant: BFP, BFP, BFP!!

13 years ago

Carolyn,
Good Luck today hun!

Katie

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo