Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some Easter Babies!!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I'm a wanna-be stay-at-home-mom, currently just a house wife.
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for over a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD33 & not sure how many dpo, 11-13 I think, my bbt was messed up around O this cycle.
I use opks, and chart my bbt & take folic acid
This cycle I am starting baby asprin every day, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO so hopefully it works.
Thankfully dh is no longer going anywhere so he will still be here to try again next cycle if this one doesn work out.
I have been very relaxed this cycle, and havent obsessed on any "symptoms" the only thing I have notice are cramps (which woke me at 4am the other night) and a slight dip in my bbt.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Happy Canada Day/4th of July weekend!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

275 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 275 Replies | Last Page

Wow another thread.....

just an update then:

Im Emma im 38 and my dp is 35 we have been ttc for 16 cycles...have had some tests done at the fs we go back in 4 weeks to get the results in full, tho i think they were okay ish my gp went over them but not in detail. i have a 16 year old son from a previous relationship.

im getting married in 20 days !!!!!!! omg.

this thread is great and the ladies are lovley.

@joy i think af is starting ive got spotting so i tested today and it was bfn...good luck to you tmw hun xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hello everyone!

I am Carolyn...... 35 and dh is 40... we are ttc for #1 for over 10 months now. I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility..... doing clomid now for two months....
I use preseed, softcups, robitussin, royal jelly, opks, and just started temping this month for first time......

I am confused about my O day for sure this month since clomid messed up my opks royaly.... but I am sure I O'd according to my temp chart.... so I am somewhere in the tww........

12 years ago

Hi, I'm Heather. I'm pretty new to this, only charted 2 cycles so far.
Currently CD30 and no idea what DPO since I'm not sure if/when O was this month.
I have PCOS and they suspect adenomyosis, along with fibroids.
My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married for 6 of them.
We've been TTC #1 since 2005 when we got married, but no luck doing it on our own.
I can't take Metformin in any form because it really doesn't agree with me, so kind of at a stand still with that. Haven't tried any OTC things yet but I'm considering getting some Evening Primrose Oil next cycle.

Getting a little to excited because my temps are high instead of dropping before AF, so we'll see what happens! Good to meet all of you :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls,

My name is Susy and joined this group in one of the earlier threads but experiences some negative energy in trying to get pregnant. Therefore I stopped answering or sometimes even reading this thread. But I got my act together and this really is a great thread with great girls!.

I'm 35 and my dp is 32. We've been ttc since January 2010, had a mc in November last year and trying ever since. Using primrose oil (must admit, the first month I started using I got pregnant) and this morning I've made an appointment for acupuncture (let's see if my body is balanced the correct way...!).

ow and I llive in Amsterdam. Hope to talk to you soon!

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Susy - Hi sweetie, glad to have you back with us! Thats very incouraging that you got pg on your first cycle using epo! Really sorry about the m/c I hope the acupuncture helps! Where are you in your cycle right now?

Heather - Welcome to the thread! This is an amazing group of ladies!! Sounds like we're pretty close in cycles, I am cd33 How long are your cycles usually? When do you plan on testing? I have a large fibrod as well, I always forget to add that to my update! Did your doc say if you needed the surgery or if it could interfer at all with a pregnancy?

Carolyn - What is Royal Jelly? I've never heard of it before!

Emma - Yay for getting married in 20 days!! Congrats!! I'm sorry to hear about your bfn and the spotting. Hope thats all it is and the witch stays away!

As for me... I am cd33, still waiting for the witch to show. I've only ever had one cycle longer than 34 days in the past 7 or 8 months, so I am hoping tomorrow is a good day to test. If the is gonna come I hope she doesnt make me wait!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Gosh its been forever, but I havent forgotten about my fav online friends. So for those who don't know me, my name is Whitney but im know as Tink. Im 23 and my dh Keith is 29. We have been together for four years and are finally expecting our first child October 14, 2011. We live in Oaklyn New Jersey.

I orginally joined this site in Januray not knowing that I was already some weeks pregnant. These ladies help me through everything especially the fact that I tested twice and got BFN and this was after 26 DPO. when I finally got my BFP it was only a very faint pink line and by then I was already 2months pregnant. Surprise surprise surprise. We just thought we couldnt have children becasue after so many years of being together and not using birth control or protection and still not concieving I just gave up and then GOD gave us our miracle baby.

So to all my friends don't give up and don't listen to crazy talk from people even if its your closest friends are family. Some of us just have a harder time conceiving but we are still normal and deserve our happiness.

look forward to hearing from all my old and new friends on this site.

12 years ago

Tink: it is great to see you again!!!! How are you doing? I hope all is well and you are happily pregnant and enjoying this time! I am still here.... ttc but on second month of clomid.... keeping fingers crossed!!

12 years ago

cjpalaska,
how hun, its great to hear from you also. yes ma'am im enjoying pregnancy but all the aches and pains sleepless nights and sickness makes me think I dont want to ever do this again. lol if you ask my husband he will say differently but of course thats because he doesnt have to carry the baby 10 months inside. men...
how are you doing and feeling? So how is the clomid working for you. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you and much babydust.

12 years ago

My name is Jacquelyn (Jacks), 33 and my bf is 27! We have been together for 6yrs and are currently in the TWW of our 4th month TTC. I'm no longer charting or temping cause it was making me insane! So, now I just BD every other day after AF to cover all my bases! Currently on 3dpo , I think, and NO Sx....normally I have tender nipples but now, just gassy......<sigh>........not liking mother nature and her evil games damnit!

Welcome to the newbies and the ones who've been away!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

Hello ladies! My name is Katie, I'm 21 and DH is 25, we've been married for almost 10 months, together for 3. We live in the midwest in the US. We are starting OFFICIALLY this cycle, currently on CD5. I chart bbt and cm&cp and use opks, I usually O on CD15. I currently do hair but will reduce my schedule and be a mostly stay-at-home momma when baby decides to bless us with his/her presence. If we conceive this cycle (not getting too excited, it could take a while) I'll be due 4/2/2012. Three cheers for April babies for all of us!!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo