Community post

Journal

Crazy bbt then cramps... mother nature sucks!

So yesterday at 7dpo my bbt dropped WAY below coverline to 97.07 (one of the lowest temps I have had all cycle), then today it shot up to 98.13! The only other cycle that my bbt has ever gone below coverline was my pregnant cycle... so I started getting hopeful that maybe this was an implantation dip.

But then this evening I have killer cramps again! Wtf? I always have cramps for like 2 weeks before af shows, so now I am thinking maybe my bbt was just messed up and af is gonna show her face next week.

Mother nature is so frustrating! I wish there was a sure sign that things had worked... I hate having to wait so long to get an answer!! So currently I am hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. It's all we can do right?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo