Community post

Journal

Feeling a little ranty...

I feel horrible about it, but it drive me crazy when I hear about yet another person getting pregnant before me. And they are usually people that havent had to "try" much if at all. The ones that you KNOW did drugs in high school and are still into it, that are on welfair, and really just unable to support a family, but insist on continuing to pop out kids, just so they can get the tax rebate and child support fromt the Dad who is not involved in the kids like (because he was a one night stand most of the time) Grrrr! And it really gets under my skin when people say they got pregnant by "God's" will or that "god" played some part in it... really? Is that necessairy?

Another thing that drives me nuts is when people "try" for a boy, or a girl specifically... I would be extatic to have a HEALTHY baby in 9 months, I couldnt care less if its a boy or a girl! I would LOVE to have a girl for many reasons, but in the same breath I would LOVE to have a boy for many other reasons! I am going to be happy either way! And it just seems cruel to "try" for a boy... so what you'll be upset with a girl? Thats just cruel.

Alright, rant over. This is the first journal entry I have ever written... hopefully it wont be the last. I would like to have some positive ones on here tho - perhaps about a bfp! LoL!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Expectingtoexpect,

I feel like I could have written this same entry! After ttc for a year and a half, I have come to realize that there really is no rhyme or reason to who gets pregnant and who doesn't. I've seen so many people get pregnant easily who are not great parents and also known so many people who would be wonderful parents who go through such a struggle to have kids. So it's hard when people make comments like, just trust in God, or be patient and wait for your time!! And don't even get me started on people trying for one gender. It's such a privilege that so many take for granted to even get pregnant at all that it makes me want to scream when people think that they should be able to have the gender they want to. Wishing you much luck in your ttc process-it sounds like you would be such a great mom!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo