Community post

Discussion

BYOB: I Want a BFP This Christmas!!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28 (for now... he will be 29 in Dec)
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I have FINALLY stopped all bleeding & colorful discharge as of Nov 8th 2011!! (Yay!!)
AF will prob be here around the end of Nov-Beginning of Dec
I probably wont be able to start activly ttc again until February, but believe me I am counting down the days!!
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am just taking an iron suppliment once a day.
As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on chartting my bbt, and re-starting my prenatal vitamins
Then once we are back to ttc I will add EPO & preseed
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

270 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 270 Replies | Last Page

Hello my name is Emma from the uk

i am 38 dh is 35 been ttc for 22 months with no luck just been told we need ivf as dh has very low motility

still hoping for that miracle , tho i am blessed to have a 16 year old son from a previous relationship

this is a great thread lovley ladies very supportive

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hello Ladies,

My name is Jenn
I am 24 DH is 25 and DD is 4
We had been ttc for just over a year but decided today to take a break from it as DH just got laid off. Waiting for him to get into another job before trying again.

Emma: Im so sorry, still praying for you everyday!

Joy: Thanks :D I figure that its pointless to have a ttc countdown now, so I will have a xmas one as its my favourite time of the year!! So happy to hear that you havent had any bleeding lately. I too hope he finds a job fast and we can get back into ttc and yes twin BFPs would be amazing!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

well here we go again!!!!

kristine. me 35
dh 39
been ttcing for 2 ugh years now. went off b.c. in 2009 had chemical, never got pg since. went to f.s. this yr tubes were blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had surgery oct. 27/11 to clear tubes. apparently had alot of endo and they managed to clear the tubes... did bd last week but really not hopeful. f.s. app for follow up nov 16th... praying for miracles..................

12 years ago

Yay I hope this new BYOB thread bring all us great luck!!! 'Tis the season!

My name is Nicole, 31 (32 next month)
Dh is 35
DD is 2
Live in Washington state
Had a m/c at about 9 weeks about 12 yrs ago
Married for 3 1/2 yrs
We were ntnp since about January then seriously ttc since May. Got pg in July. Found out at our 12 week appt that our lil' one passed. It's been 6 1/2 weeks and still battling this m/c. Had a D&C but apparently didn't work. Currently trying to finish it with drugs. About to start my 4th rounds of drugs. Ugh! So ready to move on!!!

Jenn, I'm so sorry about your Dh's job! What a horrible time of year to get that news! Praying that he gets a great job soon! I'm not planning on ttc until Feb, so maybe Joy, you and I will get TRIPLE BFP's
together!!!!

Kristine, glad they were able to clear those tubes! Praying for your BFP asap!

Emma, I pray that this season will bring you a Christmas miracle!!!!!

- Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hello all!

My name is Cristine and I'm Canadian eh?
DH and I are both 28.
Been TTC for a year now.
Got pg in February 2011, m/c a few weeks into the pg.
No BFP since. Doc checked everything and I'm functioning fine.
DH is going or blood work and SA. Hopefully all will be great and we get to announce we're pg at Christmas.

I love these ladies! They keep me from going insane and permit me to vent, worry, obsess etc without judging!! !

I am currently waiting to O. Hopefully we get our little Christmas miracle! We need some and we need to move on to CMP!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cris - Keeping my that you'll be announcing your pregnancy this Christmas!!

Nicole - I really hope things stop for you soon! I know all to well how horrible it is when this drags out!! Hope this round of drugs does the trick!

kristine - I am glad to hear t you had your surgery! Did they tell you to wait before ttc again, or have they given you the go ahead?

Jenn - LoL, Christmas is my favorite time of year too!! I really should switch to a Christmas countdown rather than a countdown to when I can ttc since I dont actually know when that will be!

Emma - I know in my heart that you are meant to have another baby. Doctors have been wrong many times before & they ARE wrong about you... ivf is not your only option, & you're gonna prove that by going in for a prenatal checkup soon!

AFM - I had a very aggrivating day.... lets just say it really isnt fair that some women get to be parents while those of us who would be great Mom's dont.

On a lighter note... still no more bleeding, so I am happy about that! Honestly I am so happy for EVERY day I go without bleeding! I am really looking forward to getting back to normal..... but I am really fearing af! I think my past bleeding experiences have scared me for life!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

good morning girls

joy honestly you are so lovley , your words give me hope and thats all i have atm , well today is O day for me so im still at it lol yest and will grab dh a bit later on we have havt day off together .
im glad your bleeding seems to be coming to an end.....lets hope its over for you hun.

im trying to be hopefull and dh is a bit better .

thanks too to everyone else for there prayers.

Emma xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi all!!!

I'm Natalie, 24 (25 next month) from the UK
DP is 32, DD 3.
TTC for a year, i have exteamly long cycles, usually 75/80 days, although this cycle i got my +opk CD14!! So thats a good sign that im getting back on track
Had a chem back in March but nothing since then. Had M/C before DD.

Jenn - I hope DH finds a new job soon and you can get back to TTC!!

Joy - So glad the bleeding is staying away for you!

Cris - That was me lol sorry!! I get confused easily haha!!

Kristine - for your very soon!!

Emma - for the miracle for you and so hope you get your without the need for ivf

AFM- 10DPO not going to test again until Friday, not sure i really O'd as my temps didn't show it, but it was my first month temping so dont know if i did it right!!

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Hi all I'm Zara (23) and I have been with my Fiance (26) in March 6 wonderful years and we are due to get married 26th October 2013.
We are TTC a total of 2 years.... since 1st Nov 09!

3rd April 2011- Mothers Day and I got my first ever BFP
26th April 2011 - natural complete m/c @ 7 weeks
3rd May 2011 - started TTC baby Greenwood No.2 (our rainbow baby)
12th Oct 2011 - 2nd fertility referral (waiting list is 6-12 months)
15th Dec - my Fiance's SA :-/

Its been a very painful long journey..... but we are positive and praying for a healthy, happy, beautiful baby - hopefully before our angel's day 14/12/11

and to all those TTC ladies its such a hard journey but it will be worth it in the end xx

Currently in the tww / is due Thurs 17th Nov

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Zara - Welcome to the thread!! I am so sorry to hear about your m/c, I really hope you doesnt show on Thursday!!

Nats - Thanks! this will be a much shorter cycle for you!! I cant imagine waiting 75 days to find out if your pg, or if the witch is coming!

Emma - Thanks sweete! I am glad you're still at it!! Happy bd-ing!!!

AFM - Busy day planned with my neice and nephews and now I am feeling kinda nauseous.... really hope this passes!!

Have a great day ladies!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo