Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Went to the ER for an emergency D&C that evening
I am now in my 5th week of bleeding from the m/c (day 32)
I got bloodwork done a week and a half ago to see why I was still bleeding
Doc was supposed to call with results on Wed, but havent heard from him
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin, and chartting my bbt. As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on using all the same tools as last time as well as investigating some new ones!
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Susy - Just saw your post on the old thread! Welcome back hun! We missed you! I am really sorry that this one year has been so difficult for you. I know how you're feeling, although I was pregnant on the one year of finding out I was pg, I had already miscarried again (and was still bleeding from it) by the time my 1 year anniversary of my first m/c hit.. it was really difficult I am here for you always if you wanna talk love! Really glad you're back!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies.......

Hi am Carolyn. I am 36 and dh is 40 we are ttc #1 still.....
I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and it has been over a year of ttc seriously. I am on my fifth month of clomid and my infertility dr. wants to do IUI for the first time this month! DH is in the military and is in Korea for the week and I am hoping that my O holds off until he gets back next Friday........

Good luck to everyone this month!!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies well here's my 'lowdown'

I am 24.
I have 1 daughter who I got pregnant with back in 2007.
I'm married to her Dad and we have been together 5 years.

TTC JOURNEY
I had the Implant removed in 2009
I got pregnant in September 2010 but Miscarried days after at 6 weeks 3 days
I got pregnant again in Febuary 2011 but went for routine scan at 13 weeks and found out baby hadn't developed. Miscarriage started at 15 weeks.
August 2011 started TTC again

PRESENT DAY
I am CD 44!!!
My period is now 11 days late and so far

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi girls,

I am Susy, 35 and ttc'ing for #1 for about 1.5 year now. Got a mc last November. It's been very difficult the last few weeks because today was my eh 'anniversary', today last year I found out I was pg. And I was really hoping that this was gonna be out month, got a lot of symptoms to make me believe it would be my month. Unfortunately I got my period today.

So I haven't been on this thread very much but I will try to be more here!

Joy, thx for the reply. It meant a lot, got tears in my eyes...

Love Susy

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi girls! I made the jump over.

I'm Jackie... I'm 32 and my DF is 33. We're getting married 11/11/11 and are ttc #1 between us (he has 2 from a previous marriage). This is our 2nd month ttc, but I have some fairly serious health issues so we've got an uphill battle ahead of us. I have systemic mastocytosis (among other secondary things), which is a blood disorder - slow growing cancer/auto-immune disorder. I've seen a MFM and my OB/GYN and they both say we're as good to go as we can be. I'm also in a clinical trial at the NIH, and they say they've seen others with my background that have had healthy babies, so . I believe in God and I'm sure that if I'm meant to be a mom, I will be. I live between two mountains in WV, where there's no cell service - gasp - unless you hold your head *just* right in the designated spot in the kitchen. I'm a teacher by trade, but I quit my job last year since a school full of germy kids left me continually sick. I'm hoping to resume subbing during this school year. As for ttc, I started charting BBT last cycle, and this cycle we added EPO and Pre-seed to our routine! My temps are horribly erratic, but I'm hoping to see some sort of pattern eventually! I think that about does it! Hope to hear from all of you soon.

User Image

12 years ago

Hello there,

Im Emma im 38 dh is 35 we have been ttc our first for 19 months , dh has no kiddies i have a 16 year old son from a previous relationship.

have been the fs had loads of tests been told dh has sperm with low motility and that effects our chances still we are hopeful and keep trying .

we take fertility vits and i take epo and b6 complex, we have cut out the ciggies and hardly drink these days ...fingers crossed this is our month

this is a great thread lovley ladies.

xxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi Ladies- I hope you don't mind I join your thread. I'm relatively new to this site, I have been reading/stalking for a while and would love to join in the discussion!!

I'm Jade- 27yrs. DH is 30 and we have been together 11 yrs (high school sweet hearts) and married 5 yrs. We bought our first home 4 yrs ago. Since we were married, we TTC. I had been told that because of my periodic amenorrhea, I would not be able to conceive without fertility aid. Was tested for PCOS but everything came back normal- I just didn't ovulate. 2 years in to trying on our own- I was determined I was going to do it on my own;) I changed up my diet- went vegetarian and was eating almost only organic foods...1 month later I conceived my DD. She's my miracle!! I'm so fortunate to have her!!! I thank God every day for her!

July 4 this year I got a BFP- wasn't really trying, but not not trying:). I was shocked to see I was fertile again!! July 10 I had a MC (was 6wks). I decided that at that point I really want a sibling for my little girl. However, now after mc I have had no af....my amenorrhea is back...in full force. I'm taking provera (starting today) in hopes of starting a cycle and getting this show on the road. (On CD 73 now).

When AF returns I'll be using BBT, OPKs, EPO, prenatals, and changing up my diet again to mostly organic and vegetarian. (i can't stay vegetarian, I love meat....but it seemed to work the first time!!!)

I wish you all nothing but success in the TTC journey- it's emotionally and physically exhausting at times. But the end result (baby) WILL come for you all, and all the wait in the world will be worth it!!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

My name is Jenn. Im 24 DH is 25, from Canada. We have been ttc 11 months now. We have a 4 year old DD.

I have replied a couple times in the past but hope to join in a little more this month!

Last month I ended up needing my appendix out and the surgery was the same day I was supposed to O. It was really hard knowing that there was no chance of being pregnant!

I am now 4dpo! hoping for my bfp as well as everyone elses!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Jenn - Welcome back hun! I hope all went well with your surgery!

Jade - Welcome to the thread! I am so sorry to hear about your m/c, I hope your cycle starts up soon!

Emma - Hi sweetie!! I am keeping my for ya this cycle as always!!

Jackie - Yay for gettting married 11-11-11!!! Good luck with them EPO this cycle!!

Susy - Aw hun I am so sorry af showed... she has such crappy timing I'm always here if you wanna talk!

elle - 11 days late?? Have you made an apt with your doc for a blood test yet?

Carolyn - that dh makes it home in time for the IUI!! hun!

AFM - I am so bored... I really have nothing to talk about on here I'm still bleeding, thats it! LoL!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy - My doctor wont do blood pregnancy test, he says for how late I am a pregnancy should be detected on a home test as they are 99% accurate form the day your period is due.
He doesn't like doing the tests as he says a lot of women get a + blood test but the pregnancy fails due to low hormone levels so they feel disappointed when their period eventually shows up.... yes that's right my doctor still calls very early miscarriage a 'period'.

For now he's putting it down to my miscarriage in May, apparently it can mess up your cycles for months afterwards... BUT even my first period after the miscarriage was after 39 days and the next was after 35 days so it seems strange that now my cycle goes to 45 days

I'm going back on Friday hopefully to see a female doctor - by that point I'll be about 7 weeks without

anyway!

Hi everyone for

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo