Posts by Expecting2Expect

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

Hi ladies... Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the ...

289 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update... My na ...

292 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update... My na ...

273 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

266 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Success story

Almost hitting the 2yr mark of ttc and we finally got our BFP!

Well it's been such a long journey.... We starting ttc April 4th 2010 got my 1st bfp Aug 11 2010, m/c at 8 wee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Depressing Days...

Well it's here.... baby #2s due date. :( And it's soon to be followed by many other unpleasant dates... our 3 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

Hi ladies! Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update... My name ...

264 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Confessions of the TTC woman....

Hi all! Well a long time ago there was a thread started by a good friend of mine (who went on to have her a ...

285 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 4

Hi ladies... (as bug said at the begginning of chapter 2...) Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to ...

263 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Maybe????

so I took an hpt this afternoon around 4pm and it was a clear bfn... but regardless I took another at 8pm... a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago