Community post

Journal

Depressing Days...

Well it's here.... baby #2s due date. :( And it's soon to be followed by many other unpleasant dates... our 3rd wedding anniversary (10 years together) marks 2 years of us ttc, then mid april should have been baby #1s 1st birthday :(

Really hoping that O-ing on our due date will be lucky and I'll get a sticky bean this time. I just want to be a mom already...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi, i read this and then looked at your profile. Sorry to see you have been through the heartbreak of not only one miscarriage but two. This is what happened to me but after 3 years and two miscarriages i finally became pregnant and then had a beautiful baby girl,who is now 4! Have been trying for #2 for 2 and half years now. What im trying to say is never give up, your dream will come true, and when it does its that much more precious because of what you've already been through. Sending you lots of babydust. x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo