Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 4

Hi ladies... (as bug said at the begginning of chapter 2...)

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

263 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 263 Replies | Last Page

Wow! Chapter 4! We should start getting this stuff published - hahaha. But if we do, I want to change my name. :)

Introduction:
Me: 36 y/o (closer to 37), Married, TTC #1
Taking: EPO (cd1-O), Vitamin C, B6, Prenatal. Also using soft cups when BDing, and Preseed when needed.
Taking BBT.
Early M/C in August 2011
DH: 38 y/o and this will be his first child too.
We have been TTC for 11 months.

Thank you, Joy for starting a new chapter. I pray that this one we will see increased numbers of BFP's!!!

AFM: Today is CD10. All is normal. DH and I are bding every other day. I should O on Christmas Eve. Trying to stay positive through the holidays and not too stressed out about family and ttc at the same time. Ugh. But all is well. We are completely blessed with what we do have and just pray for new blessings for 2012. DH and I have both agreed that if we do not get a BFP by February, we will seek further assistance, I'm just not too sure on how much further we can go, since insurance doesn't pay for anything unless you're pregnant. So, stay tuned for that!

Hope everyone is enjoying their final countdown to Christmas!!! Make today AMAZING!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Introduction:
Me: Hannah/Bug
TTC #1 for NOW 11 CYCLES
BBting. Tried EPO but didn't work for me at all. But I love the girls on here so much I have been sticking around. I have been taking SI (Soy Isoflanovones) for the past 2 cycles. First cycle I O'd earlier by like 2 or 3 days, 2nd time I upped the pills but O'd later than normal. This time around I'm going with another lower doses. Also, using progesterone cream after O and that has helped I believe with my temps not being so all over the place up and down during the 2ww.

The Grinch STOLE my dang Christmas and it's really pissed me off. I don't know how I'm going to enjoy my Christmas this weekend, especially, being around all my cousins who have 2 kids a piece and talk about wanting more and how I need to relax and it will happen. I'm really depress even with buying a business finally. I keep telling myself that maybe once we close this deal a child will be next since we have been trying to buy a business the same amount of time as we have TTC. My hubby says we can go see a doctor this time around. So, I'm going to find a doctor to schedule an appointment with in January. So, onto cycle 11 and hoping it brings us an Anniversary present in 4 weeks.

God please allow us to conceive natural without having to see the doctors. Please give us a gift of life from my womb.

Joy, thank you dear. I have missed talking to you ladies so much.

Mrs.Ott. I pray we both get a BFP to ring in the New Year with.

User image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bug - I am so sorry you are still feeling so down sweetie I honestly really hope that you will get your bfp in time for your anniversary!

MrsOtt - I agree, hopefully this thread will be a lucky one & we'll finally get some more bfps!! Happy bding!!

AFM - Just occured to me that I never did an intro! lol!

Name is Joy
I'm 28, dh is 29
Been ttc #1 for a little over 1yr & 8mos. (Since April 2010)
Got a bfp Aug 11th 2010
M/C Sept 2010 @ 8 weeks
Got a bfp June 30th 2011
U/S @ 10 weeks showed baby at 8 weeks, no heartbeat
M/C Aug 18th 2011
(with many complications and a 3 week hospital stay)
1st AF came Nov 18th 2011
Currently on CD2 (& already ready for the witch to vacate!)
Not ttc this cycle but I am chartting my bbt (to get back in the habbit) and am taking my prenatals and iron suppliment.
Gonna make an apt for the doc in Jan to see when we can start actively ttc again.
When we can start trying again I will be back on EPO Cd1 till O, & using preseed

Busy day today ladies! I love the Christmas season! My youngest nephew slept over last night, so I am hanging out with him this am, then going to the Christmas concert this afternoon, doing dinner and tv with my mom this evening, then wrapping presents with my sister tonight! Busy busy!

AF seems to be heavier today than yesterday... boo! As much as I am happy to be normal and be having a normal af, she can vacate any time now! Hopefully it's not too bad today and tomorrow... got too much to do for the witch to slow me down!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Only 5 days till Christmas!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy, thank you. I sure hope so too it would a nice way to start off a new year, especially since we will be closing on a business on January 2nd. You are staying pretty busy. I wish my family lived closed by so that I can stay busy. I'm glad your AF is back to normal and I hope she does stay around much longer.

User image

12 years ago

Bug: I hope you are feeling better. I do hope that you focus on the wonderful time that you have with your family and you know in your heart that you will be a mommy too.

Joy: Celebration should be your middle name! You are amazing and I wish I lived a heck of a lot closer to you cause I would come crashing your festivities often.

Bee: How are you feeling/Doing?

AFM: CD11. Feeling fine. BDing was a little unsuccessful last night. DH was into in but he couldn't finish. Ugh. And I waited up for him so now I'm totally exhausted. Oh well, we will hopefully try tonight. :)

How is everyone?

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Sorry to hear dh couldnt finish last night... we have had that happen before when dh is really into it, but just cant finish. Sucks, but it happens. Hopefully he will be even more into it tonight

bug - Aw what an awesome way that would be to start the year off! A bfp and a new business! Keeping my for you!

AFM - CD3 today... slightly lighter than yesterday, but not severly. Tomorrow should just be a medium/light day Yay I made it over the "hump"!! Can't wait for this weekend so af will finally pack her bags! (& of course I'm excited for Christmas! Can't wait to see the kids faces when they open their gifts!!)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!
Joy

Mrs.Ott, I am feeling better trying to keep my head up and enjoy the blessings I do have right now. Good luck BDing and catching that eggie.

Joy, Yes, it would be an awesome way to start off the new year. Thanks. We are right about being cycle twins. I am on CD 3 today but AF isn't almost already gone. My cycles have became a lot lighter over the past 6 months. yay, for Christmas.

Well, it's officially going to happen. I set up an appointment for January 17th to see an OB/GYN to get some help since we are fastly approaching our one year mark. Hoping that we don't have to seek help but instead we get a BFP since thats about the time AF will be showing up for me.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

User image

12 years ago

Bug: So happy you're feeling better. I know it's easy to get in a funk and hard to pull yourself back out, but when you do you will feel better and see how wonderful of an adventure this is and will end up being.

AFM:
All is well. CD 13 and BDing is going well. Been so tired lately, but i know it's from all the late nights trying to get things ready for the holidays and family arriving tomorrow! AHH!
Well, I truly can't complain and look forward to the memories that we will make!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

MrsOtt - Hope you have a great time with the family!! Happy BD-ing!!

Bug - Yay for lighter cycles!! Glad to made an apt... hopefully you wont need it though!!

AFM - I have 2 roudy boys upstairs that are supposed to be sleeping but I can hear them running around. LoL, I decided to have them sleep over tonight so my sister could host her staff Christmas party in peace. (My Mom took my neice for a sleepover as well) But wow are they wired!! Glad they're having fun at least!! They are super excited about the present hunt tomorrow am!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Only 3 days till Christmas!! (Not even!)
Joy

Merry Christmas

User image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo